She Can't Do It Alone

How Can She Help?

I woke up the next morning, the sun shining in my face. I gently rubbed my eyes before I sat up. I looked to my right and saw Spencer laying on his stomach. I smiled gently. He was so adorable.

The memories from last night came back to me. We had had sex.. But it felt weird calling it sex. It was so much more than that word. We made love, that felt better. Knowing each other only a few days before falling in love. Something nearly impossible in loads of peoples eyes. But for Spencer Reid and I, it really happened.

Nobody could say if this would last, if it could last. Nobody knew if we'd even end up actually together. I just knew last night was one night I will never forget.

I rolled out of the bed and hugged myself tightly. It was slightly chilly in here, and I had been wearing nothing at all. I tip-toed into the bathroom and shut the door. I turned the water on and stepped in. The hot water slashing on my skin, the steam raising up and over the top. I ran a hand through my wet, tangled hair.

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. I wanted to remember last night better, picturing it. A smile spread across my face as I thought more about it. But that faded along with the thought of him leaving in just a few short hours.

I heard the door shut and the shower door opened. I jumped and opened my eyes. Seeing Spencer there with a sleepy look on his face. "Morning." He muttered through sleep filled eyes. I smirked and pulled him in by his hair. He let out a pleasured groan and shut the door. "Oh, hell-oh." He smirked, leaning down and kissing my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted mine a little so he could reach better. My hair fell a little and stuck to the side of my face, not bothering either one of us as he bit down. I let out a small moan and ran my hands through his wet hair. "Horny much?" I teased.

He just nodded. Letting his friend answer for him. I pulled at his hair, making him lean back. I kissed his chest gently. "What happens today?" I asked.

He let out a long sigh. Clearly, he wasn't wanting to think of this at the moment. After a minute or two of him being silent he said, "You should come back with me."

I was taken aback. "Excuse me?" I asked.

A small smile appeared on his face. "Well, we haven't caught this gang yet. You won't be safe, so you should come back with us."

I bit my lip. How could I leave? I know I didn't get along with my mother very much, but she would be worried if I didn't come home soon. Right now, she probably thought I was out getting drunk and having sex. Well.. the last part was true. "Spence, I don't think I could."

His face dropped, so did my heart. He sighed again and dropped his arms from holding my body to his. "Oh, I understand."

I shook my head. "I don't think you do. My mom lives here."

"And you two haven't seen each other in a--" He stopped to think. I saw a light bulb go off over his head. "Do you two have any problems?" He asked.

"Well, we barely talk. We can't talk without yelling at each other." I stated.

"Would she have anything to do with this gang? Maybe she owes them something. It's very possible she may have owed them money. Instead, she gave them you."

"But.. what does that have to do with the rest of the kills?" I asked, confused.

"She knew them. She has history with them. Garcia looked it up for me." He stated, simply.

He opened the door and ran out of the bathroom. Leaving me there, confused, lost.

I turned off the water and stepped out, slipping into the white bathrobe beside the shower. I walked out and leaned against the doorway and watched him pace around while talking with somebody on the phone. I couldn't help but smirk. Watching him pace around, being so serious while he was naked made this amusing. Yet, it was very sexy.

When he hung up, he looked over at me and cocked his head. "What?" He asked, referring to my smirk.

"Well, you were just talking on the phone with a co-worker, and you are totally naked. This is funny to me." I pointed out.

He looked down. He seemed to realize what had just happened and grabbed a pillow. He covered himself and opened his mouth, closed it, and then opened it again. "D-did we really.." He let it trail off. I let out a small giggle and nodded my head.

------------

Once we were both dressed, we headed down to the police station where I was taken to just a few days ago. Hotch wanted us there, saying he found somebody we should probably talk to. She wouldn't talk to anybody else there. He hoped she would talk to me.

Spencer held the door open for me. I felt awkward walking in there. Everybody else had been all dressed up in suits or whatever. Here I stood in jeans and a guys over sized t-shirt.

Hotch walked over to us. He eyed Spencer. "You look extremely too happy."

Spencer and I blushed slightly. I looked down at my shoes and thought of last night. "Nothing. Where's the girl?" He asked.

Hotch led us down the hallway. They were shorter than the last time I was here. Only because then I was scared, and now I felt almost calm.

Hotch opened the door for me. I walked inside and saw two girls. One had brown and purple hair. She sat in one chair, and the other girl had red hair, hugging her knees and crying. I looked over at Hotch. "What are they doing here?" I whispered.

"The blonde was found at the last victims house. The other is a girl that claims she can help find the gang."

I nodded and walked over to them. The purple haired girl looked up at me. "Who are you?"

I sat down in the third seat, facing the both of them. "I hardly think that is the question here. The question is who are you?" I asked.

She became surprised. "Ashley. Ashley Tanner."

I nodded. "And how do you think you can help us find these criminals?" I asked. There was a notepad and pen in front of me. There were a few questions already wrote down that were answered, and some that needed to be answered. I picked up the pen.

I watched her as she picked at her finger nails. Chipping the yellow and blue off. She opened her mouth a few times and then closed it again. Finally, after a few minutes of her thinking she said, "My cousin is apart of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, the girl at the end is my friend, yoashleydawn xD Check her out!

Also, comment!