Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

What is Going On?

I smiled as I kept walking away from Draco. He really isn't that bad.

-DRACO POV-

Bloody hell.

That yank, she, she, just kissed me.

Effing nora.

Merlin's pants.

Get it together, Malfoy.

I shouldn't be reacting this way.

Pffft.

I've kissed plenty of girls before. For all Hogwarts knows, I've been through every girl in Slytherin...even though i'm still a virgin. But that's beside the point.

I don't like Davenport.

Silvie.

No, I don't.

Sure, she's beautiful.
...I mean hot.

And she's funny as hell.
...alright.

She's smarter than smart.
...not too bad.

And generally a good person.
....also known as a Gryffindor.
She's also annoying as hell.

They was she wrinkles her nose when she's focusing. How her mouth goes all slack when she's zoning out. She plays with her hair when she's nervous. And the way she looks at me...

What the hell is going on??

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Professor Dumbledore sighed contentedly as he sat down after releasing the students to their Halloween feast. It had been an interesting day. He noticed as the new student, Silvany Davenport floated into the Great Hall, a silly smile on her face. Young Harry Potter watched her with admiration in his eyes. Not too long after, Draco Malfoy entered, his eyes on Silvany and Silvany alone. Pansy Parkinson glanced at Draco then glared at Silvany with jealousy. The emotion in her eyes was also reflected in the eyes of a certain Ginny Weasley.

Oh to be young and to feel love's keen sting.

Later on after the feast, Pansy Parkinson cornered Ginny Weasley, who was on her way back to the Gryffindor common room.

"What do you want?"

"Listen, you hate Davenport, right?"

"Yeah..." Ginny replied slowly.

"And you want her gone so you can have Harry to yourself, right?"

"I guess..."

So Pansy told Ginny her plan.

"No," Ginny said, shaking her head and stepping back. Sure, she disliked Silvie, and was definately jealous of her and Harry's relationship, but no. "No way, Parkinson. I gotta go." Ginny began walking away.

"I thought you were supposed to be a Gryffindor!"

Which is exactly why Ginny walked away.

-SILVIE POV-

I sighed as I woke up on Sunday, November 1st. Four days 'til my seventeenth birthday.
Apparently turning seventeen was a big deal here. Back at home it was eighteen, but whatever.
I wondered if anyone knew my birthday was on Thursday. Sure, I told them, back in September. They probably forgot. Oh well.

Harry and I decided that we would hang out all day, even though I normally dedicated Sundays to eating and sleeping. But I made a special exception for him, because he seemed disappointed when I turned him down.

Hmm. I do believe Mr. Potter may just...like me? Nahh. Well, I guess I will try to figure it out later.
But what about Draco? Did he like me? Now that kid was confusing. I've never liked a guy who didn't end up liking me back. And yes, I liked Draco. I liked him a lot.

He was funny when he wasn't trying. And super insightful. Wasn't too hard on the eyes either. His eyes? Ahh. But he was also hard to figure out.

Harry. He was cute. And loyal, brave...pretty much the epitome of a Gryffindor.

Argh, why are boys so confusing?
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13