Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Your Pants Are Looking Extra Bulgy Today

After doing your typical morning routine and putting my sunglasses on my head, I headed downstairs to see Harry waiting for me.

I was looking pretty chill.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked him. Phineas and Ferb reference number one. It was gonna be one of those days.

"Oh, waiting for you. You look, erm pretty."

"Well so do you, Mistah Pottah! And may I say, your pants ahh looking extra bulgy today?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. Yep, one of those days.

He immeadiately turned red.

"Are you using a new product? Or is it just the presence of me?" I began walking past him to the portrait hole, then turned around. "You don't have to answer that."

He gulped, and then followed me out.

"So, Mistah Pottah. What evah are we doing today?"

"I figured we could just walk around or something-"

"Hey Harry, I know what we're gonna do today!" #2

"Er, what?"

"Hey! Where's Perry?" #3

"Who's Perry?"

"Nevermind."

"So, what did you want to do?"

"I forgot."

"Okay."

It was completely silent as we walked to the Great Hall and sat down.

"Soo... are you always this awkward or is it just because you're around me?"

"Er...yes."

Nice answer
.
"'Tis okay," I comforted him. "I think it's cute."

He spit out his pumpkin juice.

"Told you that stuff is disgusting."

Eventually, Harry got the idea of asking me questions, so we eventually got talking.

"So where were you born?"

"Philadelphia. The city of brotherly love."

"And what state is that in?"

"Pennsylvania."

"Oh, and did you like it there?"

"Of course, I loved it. Then we moved to New York two years ago. But Philly will always have my heart. It's where my team is."

"Your team?"

"Yes, the Philadelpia Eagles. Football. It's incredible. Well, here you guys call it American football. I love the Eagles. I love them a lot."

And with our shared obsessions with sports, we talked about that until we finished eating and walked outside.

"So, what's it like to be Harry Potter?"

"It's alright."

"Just alright? I wasn't aware that being automatically liked and having girls lining up at your bedside was just alright."

"I don't really have that much time for girls, really."

"Ohh," I nodded understandingly. "Too busy saving the world and all of that jazz."

"Pretty much."

"So, how experienced are you? Second base?"

He looked blank.

So, of course, I took the liberty of explaining things to him.

Jeesh. Kids these days.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13