Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Shove a Stick Up His Ass and Call Him Popsicle

Walking into the Great Hall that next Friday morning, I immediately looked at Draco, who blushed and looked down at his place.

Tee hee, silly boy.

Hermione noticed his reaction.

"What was that about?" she asked as we sat down.

"Oh, nothing," I replied with a smile.

"Are you two...?" she suggested.

I shook my head.

"Well, he seems to be rather fond of you, Silvie. He might be asking that question soon."

"Who's might be asking that question?" Harry inquired.

I shrugged and continued eating my apple.

"Malfoy?"

Chomp chomp.

"You have got to be kidding me! He's a death eater!" Harry whispered that last part.

"What is his deal?" I leaned over to ask Ron.

He rolled his eyes. "Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is a death eater."

Herms rolled her eyes as well.

I glanced over at Draco again, who quit looking at me quick and looked down.

“He’s really into family and pride and stuff. If he had to eat death to get his family all happy and on good terms again, he would do it.”

“Aha!” Harry exclaimed. “So he is a death eater!”

“Probably,” I said nonchalantly.

“And you’re okay with that?” Harry asked incredibly.

“No, but what can I do now? He’s still my bestie.”

“But, but why?” he spluttered.

“Look,” I said, putting down my apple. “Maybe you kidlings haven’t noticed, but I honestly think that this whole war thing is stupid. Like seriously, he’s like a British Hitler. Maybe if British wizards weren’t so ignorant of what’s going on in the world around you, history wouldn’t have to repeat itself. But no. So, when I meet Mr. Voldemort, I am going to shove a stick up his ass and call him Popsicle. Any questions?”

They just shook their heads, staring at me like I had no idea what I was talking about. This caused me to roll my eyes again. Yes, I know, eventually they will get stuck like that. I know.

Anyway, Snape and I had another incident.

I was in DADA, sitting in my assigned seat next to Draco. This was the first time we were near each other after the diamond bracelet/kiss incident. I was wearing the bracelet, but no one had seen it yet because I had my sweater on. But I finally got hot so I took it off before Snape's class and put in in my dorm.

So, when I sat down, the sleeves of my white shirt kinda rolled up, the diamonds caught the light and reflected against the walls.

"Hello Dracob," I said happily, sitting down.

"Davenport," he replied curtly, eyes diverted.

"Do you like my bracelet?" I shined it in his face. "This really handsome and thoughtful guy got it for me but now he's acting all awkward like Harry when we're alone."

He cleared his throat. "Sorry."

I just smiled at him.

So Snape came in and was teaching for a while, then we had to some individual work.

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss Davenport?"

"May I please go to the bathroom?"

"No. Get back to work."

I was quiet for a moment.

"But Sir, it's an emergency."

"That is not my problem," he said in his droney voice.

"Fine, I'll just bleed on the seat!"

He looked at me. horrified. I heard the class gasp and stifle laughter.

"Out! OUT!"

"I told you it was an emergency!" I sang as I scurried out.

In reality, all I had to do was pee.

Buuuuuut, he doesn't need to know that.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13