Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Partially Devirginifying

That week consisted of me hanging out with the Gryffindors mostly, especially Harry. I still talked to Blaise, Greg, and Vince, but they were normally with Draco, who was avoiding me. So I decided to make it easier for all of us and avoid also.

Draco started disappearing at points during the days, Harry couldn’t even find him on his map of Hogwarts, which was very sketchy. I didn’t stress it too much. I cared for Draco, but when you need your space, you need your space.

I woke up on Saturday morning and got dressed without Hermione’s help, much to her displeasure.

“You may be good at getting me all fancy and stuff Herms, but when I comes to dressing normal, you are blah. No offense.” I grinned at her.

“Fine,” she sighed. “Let’s see what you come up with then.”

When I stepped out of the bathroom, she rolled her eyes, but relented.

I decided to go for a black and white look, but with a gray jacket because Britain is effing freezing in November. And then I figured that now was as good a time as any to wear Blaise’s presents. But I still wore Draco’s bracelet on the other wrist.

outfit
accessories

“I guess you’re right.”

“I know.”

Hermione and I walked downstairs to meet the boys in the Great Hall.

“So…Hermie. What are you planning on doing today? A little date with a certain ginger, I hope?”

She blushed. “No. We’re just walking around together since you and Harry will be busy.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I dismissed with a smile.

Harry and Ron were waiting for us at the table, when I glanced over at the Slytherins, Blaise and company were looking at me. Draco wasn’t there. I gestured at the jewelry and shoes I was wearing to Blaise. He smiled at me.

“You look pretty, Silvie.” Harry said awkwardly.

Sigh, this was going to be a long day. See, the thing is, Harry is even more of a virgin than Draco. I know, bad. I was probably going to have to at least partially devirginify him if we were going to have any chance of talking at all. I’m such a saint, taking one for the team.

Tee hee.

“Well, I guess we should be off.” Harry said to me, and I stood up.

“Alrighty,” I replie brightly, then turned to Ron and Hermione. “Have fun, you two. But not too much fun, if you know what I mean.” I wiggled my eyebrows. They blushed.

Those silly red British kids.

On our way walking to Hogsmeade, amidst an awkward silence, Draco pushed past us and didn’t look back.

Douche.

Anyway, I turned to Harry.

“Look, is it gonna be this awkward all day? Because I’ll allergic to awkwardness.”

He put his head down. “I’m sorry, it’s just I don’t know what to talk about when we’re alone, and you’re gorgeous which has me tounge tied and I have virtually no experience with girls, and, hey, where are we going?”

I dragged him to behind a nearby tree, and faced him.

“Look, Harry. I am doing this for both of us.”

“Wha?”

I pushed my lips up against him, lightly at first, the slowly harder as he got over the shock. He eventually started to respond, and I realized he was as inexperienced as he said, which was funny. He was still standing like a stick, though, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved his own, onto my hips. We stood like that for five minutes, before I realized even more how much he didn’t have experience with girls.

That, of course, was when I started feeling this strange hard pressure thing in between my legs. Believe it or not, this had never happened to me before so I found it quite hilarious.

I pulled back, trying to hide my giggles. “Better?”

“Much,” he breathed.

“Do you, uh, need to go to the bathroom or anything?”

“Why would I...?” He looked down.

Ha ha ha.

“Oh! Er, I have to go to the bathroom really quick, so I’ll just head up quick and meet there there, okay?” He was already running by the time I replied.

“Okay.”

And I chuckled my way to Hogsmeade.

When I finally made it to Hogsmeade I saw Harry walking out of a building, rather red.

I found this all very hilarious.

“All better?” I asked as he approached.

“Er, yeah. Sorry about that.”

“Oh, don’t worry!” I said brightly. “It was my first boner as well! Well, not mine, yours. Harry’s. Harry’s boner. Hairy boner. Oh God, new topic.”

We looked at each other for a second, weirded out, then started laughing. It was less awkward now.

“So, where to Mistah Pottah?”

“Well I figured we could start out at Zonkos…”

We visited Zonkos, then Honeydukes. Harry insisted on buying me these coconut things, ice mice, and chocolate. All of my favorites. The boy is very sweet.

After stopping in front of a place called Madam Puddifoot’s, Harry turned to look at me.

“Wanna go in?”

“Bloody hell no.”

“I agree. Three Broomsticks?”

“Tarry ho!”

When we arrived there, Harry ordered our Butterbeers and we sat down in a booth.

“So,” he started, “How are you?”

That was a strange question. “I’m good.”

“I mean that I haven’t seen you talk to Draco in a while. Is everything okay with you two…?”

I shrugged. “He’s PMSing, but we all know he’ll soon come crawling back to me after getting drunk and tattooing my name in Latin across his forehead.”

Silence. “Your name is different in Latin?”

“No. No it is not.”

Harry looked confused.

“Look Harry,” I said. “Sometimes I say things that don’t make sense. It’s just the little ginger pygmy puff whispering in my ear.”

He gave me a strange look, but then smiled. “And that is why I like you.”

I grinned back.

We ended up talking about me, then I turned the convo to him, and then it was about quidditch, finally all of the mischief him, Ron, and Hermione had gotten up to in the last five years. Turned out to be quite a lot.

He also talked about his parents, and his late godfather, Sirius. Sirius seemed like my kinda guy. That is, if I were strawberry blonde and named Cami. But that is a whole different story, ladies and gentlemen.

Anyway, then Hermione and Ron walked in, and Harry gestured them towards us. They stopped at the bar to get their drinks.

“Well, thanks for a surprisingly good date, Harry.”

“Suprisingly?”

“Well, you know how awkward you can be, but that mini makeout session seemed to loosen you out, and get you up, for that matter.” I winked at him.

“You are never going to let me live this down, are you?”

“Nope.”

“So, er, I was wondering. Since this went well and everything, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Sure, Harry.”

He smiled as Ron and Hermione walked over, and we all started chatting like it was nothing.

On the way back from Hogsmeade, we heard Katie Bell and her friend Leanne arguing, then all of the sudden Katie was thrown into the hair, letting an earsplitting scream.

She had been cursed.

Later on in McGonagall’s office, Harry told her with a glance at me that he believed it to be Draco. I said nothing. It was none of my business.

On to the next one.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13