Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Thank God I Don't Have a Penis

I woke up from an electrically arousing dream, featuring a certain blonde boy. Back in reality, someone was playing with my hair. I was still detoxing. De-bonerizing. De-ladybonerizing, yanno, from the dream.

Thank God I don't have a penis.

My eyes we're still closed, but I could smell the person. A lovely smell, rather manly. I hoped it was a dude. A chick playing with my hair would be a little weird. There's an idea great for de-ladybonerizing.

It was a freezing British November morning.

And unless I was mistaken, I was lakeside. (Coincidentally where that dream took place.) The wind that was rolling off of the lake was brutal. I shivered. The person playing with my hair stopped, and put their hand on my cheek. That was definately a man hand. A certain pair of man hands were very helpful in that dream of mine.

Focusing.

He exhaled and put his hands under me, lifting me up.

Ahh man.

We started moving, so I peeked little. I was barely dawn, and the person carrying me was none other than Draco Malfoy. Oh hey Draco, I saw you in my dreams last night.

Enough of that.

Looking closer, though, he really did look shitty. He had dark circles around his eyes, his cheeks were sunken, and was just generally gray. Still pretty handsome, though. He started moving his head down so I closed my eyes quick. I think he was looking down at me because he was exhaling slowly on my face. No, his breath was not sweet and cool. If you're looking for that, please return to your vampire romance novel.

He had morning breath. Ahh, morning breath.

We kept on moving quietly, the castle sounded empty. He finally stopped. I figured it was at the Fat Lady and he was going to wake me up, so I started opening my eyes. To my surprise, we were in the dungeons. Draco said the password, and we entered the Slytherin common room. We ascended the stairs, and before I knew it, I was being carefully placed on a soft surface.
Draco sighed again, and it was quiet for a bit and he ruffled around with some stuff. Then, I heard the sound of the bathroom door closing.

I opened my eyes as the shower turned on.

I creeped over the the door and quietly turned the handle. It was unlocked. After stepping in, I noticed my reflection in the mirror. I looked like crap.

My eyes were red, and you could see tear tracks on my cheeks. Sweet Jesus, how much did I cry? And over Harry? Harry who? Why was I even crying?

Now Draco? I know that kid.

I sat on the toilet lid a got to thinking. The Harry thing? I just think I was so open to a distraction from Draco involving a guy that I didn't really stop to think. Sure, Harry was sweet, caring, kind. But that really isn't my type of guy. And he was probably meant to be with his best friend's little sister anyway.

I glanced at the shower. Draco really was a great friend. But maybe that's all we were meant to be. He's got too much on his plate to be dealing with my girlfriendly antics anyway. Besides, I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

I rubbed at my face until I looked slightly better, then turned to the shower. Draco didn't sing like that other kid. And he stayed out all night in the cold to comfort me, then brought me to his bed.

I changed my mind, standing up. I would not sexually harrass him, I will not pursue him.
Draco is my best friend and that is all it will ever be.

I quietly let myself out of his bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13