Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

So That's What It Looks Like

I barged into Draco’s dorm Wednesday morning, completely ready to go home for Thanksgiving.

“Guys,” I whined. “We’re leaving in an hour. Wake up!!”

Yes, it is true. I , Silvie Davenport, have convinced my two groups of friends to coexist in the same place with each other for a short amount of time, for my sake. Aka, they were coming home to America with me for Thanksgiving. That is, Draco, Blaise, Greg, Vince, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I know, I know. Hold the applause, you can bow down later.

Anyway, these kids had 45 minutes to get their little asses up before it was time to skedaddle.
I jumped onto Draco’s bed, and put my face really close with his. He opened his eyes, I blew a raspberry.

“Argh, Davenport, that’s disgusting!” He sat up.

“Oh, shut up. You know you like my spit. Now hurry up and get ready! This train’s leaving!”

“I thought we were going by Floo Powder?” came Greg’s voice from the other side of the room.

I rolled my eyes. “It’s just a figure of speech, now get up! Everyone else is already ready!”

After many grumblings they finally got moving. Sheesh, boys these days.

I sighed. Draco was actually easy to convince, I asked and he said yes. Blaise, Greg, and Vince were a little more reluctant to be spending quality time with Gryffindors, but I think Draco helped persuade them. After I told Harry that no way in hell would I ever go out with him again but he was still invited to my house, he relented. Ron and Hermione agreed as well, as long as the Slytherins don’t get too close.

Whatever.

Anyway, I continued lying on Draco’s bed, watching the boys get ready and pack and whatnot when Blaise walked in with just a towel on his waist.

“Zabini! I knew you were trying to seduce me!” I exclaimed dramatically.

“You got me,” he chucked, going through his closet.

I ran up to and embraced him. “But whatever will we tell the others?” I questioned.

He returned the embrace. “The truth, my darling. That we are to elope at midnight!”

Draco was ignoring us up to this point, but when he turned around and saw us he seemed slightly angry.

“Zabini, you’re only in a towel, get your hands off of her.”

“You’re just jealous that his penis gets to be closer to me than yours does!” I stuck out my tounge.

“Yes, that’s exactly it. Now separate.”

“What if I don’t want to?”

He gave me a look.

“You know that the only people to fall for someone’s look is you guys to mine, right?”

Draco gave Blaise the look, and Blaise let go. Pussy.

Just then, before my brain could even process it, Greg and Vince ran by, laughing, and tore Blaise’s towel off, laughing like mad. I stared, open-mouthed at the appendage in front of me.

Oh.

Oh.

So that’s what one looks like in real life.

I think I said that out loud.

Draco was livid.

Blaise gave me a smirk and a wink, and pulled some boxers on.

“Now I really wanna elope tonight!” I exclaimed.

“Silvany,” Draco said calmly. “I need you to go wait for us in the common room.”

I chuckled, but obeyed. On my way down, I could hear young Draco going off on his friends. Something like ‘she doesn’t need to see that’ and ‘destroying what little innocence she has left’ (um, rude.) Blaise shot back that Draco was just mad that I didn’t get to see his first. Draco was quiet for a moment, and then dismissed the conversation, saying that it was ridiculous. It was quiet after that.

They day has barely started and it’s already looking up!

Soon after, the boys came downstairs with their bags in tow, and we headed to Dumbledore’s office to Floo out of here.

He warned us that it may feel more uncomfortable than normal, because we were going across an ocean. Oh well.

He suggested we go in pairs, and that I should go first, with someone. Draco volunteered to go with me before anyone else had a chance.

“One, two, three….Silvie’s house!”
♠ ♠ ♠
5/28/13