Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

I Would Start With Zipping Up Your Fly

When I successfully exited the Great Hall, I slid down the nearest wall and sat down, fuming. How dare he not trust me? What does he think I’m gonna do? Call the Ministry of Magic? Kill Voldemort? He’s my boyfriend, so of course I wouldn’t. Well, I may have to punch Ol’ Voldy in the face, of course.

But that’s it.

Okay, so I could see how Draco might be slightly worried about my outbursts and bluntness, but that’s just who I am. He could’ve at least mentioned the “Event” to me, after all.

What a relationship this was going to be. Twelve hours and I had blown a raspberry in his face and bit his nose. I chuckled to myself.

“What’s so funny?” Harry asked, who had just arrived to stand in front of my with Ron and Hermione.

“I bit my boyfriend in the nose,” I replied, still chuckling on the ground.

“Boyfriend?” Ron asked, confused.

“Draco, obviously,” Hermione replied for me, even though she was technically not talking to Ron because of the Lavender girlfriend debacle.

Harry looked agitated, but didn’t say anything.

“He deserved it,” Ron said. “But what did he do?”

“Said I have a big mouth.”

Harry and Ron shared a glance.

“Problem?” I asked.

“Er, nothing. We’re going to breakfast though, see you Silvie. Happy Christmas,” Harry said, and he and Ron left.

Hermione stayed behind, smirking at me.

“You know, smirks aren’t very becoming on you?”

“I told you it would happen eventually, Silvie. Did you kiss?” She asked, excitedly. It was a mark of true friendship that she was excited for be, since Draco tortured her for all of those years.

“A bit,” I admitted.

“I knew it!” she exclaimed. “You’re glowing!”

“Am not! Only pregnant women glow!”

“Then you must be pregnant,” she said in a lofty voice.

“I am not pregnant!” I exclaimed at the same time Draco exited the Great Hall. He turned sideways to look at us with a weird look.

“Well, I’ll be going now. Happy Christmas, Silvie!” Hermione said with a grin, and proceeded into the Hall.

I looked up at Draco, who approached me slowly. “I’m not pregnant.”

“That’s good to know,” he replied as he slid down next to me.

“Your nose is looking good,” I added.

“It sure did hurt like hell, though.”

“Sorry.”

It was silent for a while.

“Do you want to come to the New Year’s event?” he turned to look at me as he asked.

“I want to meet your mom. I want to support you. I’ll be on my best behavior. But if you don’t want me there, I won’t.”

He grabbed my hands. “Of course I want you there. I was just being stupid.”

Why did I have the feeling that I would be treated like a queen in this relationship?

Not that there's a problem with that, of course.

“Yes. Yes you were,” I told him.

“But I’ll have to decline your offer for Christmas,” he said, putting his head back against the wall. “I don’t want my mother to be alone. She’s going to love you, you know.”

“I hope so,” I replied.

“I really am sorry.” He stood up, and pulled me up with him, closely.

“It’s okay,” I smiled. “You better go. The train’s leaving soon.”

“You’re not coming?”

“There’s no point in going to London to get to America. I’m just flooing from McGonagall’s office.”

“Okay,” he kissed me on the forehead. “You can come over the day before. I’ll miss you, beautiful.”

“Ditto. Bye.” I turned to leave, but turned around to glance at Draco, who hadn’t said anything. He was just standing there, staring at me with a sad smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully. “Wait, I forgot something.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah.”

I closed the space between us and pushed him against the nearest wall as hard as I could, he looked surprised, but smirked as a I pressed my lips to his, kissing lightly at first, then harder as I tested him. He was a good kisser, that’s for sure. He ran his tongue against my lips, and I opened them in reply. He made a little surprise noise as I didn’t submit to his tongue immediately.

As is what I do, I decided to screw with him a bit. I lightly ran my hands down his white button-up, and he groaned. I removed my lips from his and started working on his neck. My hands rested at his belt loops for a while, but then my fingers snuck into the top of his pants.

“Davenport,” he moaned warningly.

I just giggled as a ran my hands against the front of his pants, nipped his neck for good measure, and stepped away just as a felt a little bulge against my hands.

“Later, baby,” I grinned.

He looked down at the growing tent that was his pants, and roared.

I just cackled, “See you soon! You might wanna cover up that bruise on your neck!” I started skipping away.

“I will get you back for this!”

“I would start with zipping up your fly!”

He groaned.

Teehee. I like having the upper hand in the relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
5/29/13