Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

Breeding?

"Yes," I replied simply. "As a matter of fact, I will."

Voldemort looked mildly surprised. I could tell that he wasn't expecting that answer. He considered me for a moment, his freakish red eyes gazing up and down my body.

It was a disturbing experience, to say the least.

"And when he kills the rest of your side?” he finally questioned. “And all of those whom you hold near and dear?"

I rolled my eyes. “Trust and believe man, I’ma go down fighting. No way in hell am I letting Draco or any of you losers win without a struggle.”

He appraised me. “And what if I just kill you now?”

I looked him in the eye. “You won’t. I’m too interesting. You want to see what I’ve got. I am of noble stock after all. Can’t let it just go to waste.”

“And what if I killed Draco?”

I took a step forward, and replied in the darkest voice I could muster. “That would be a mistake on your part, wouldn’t it?”

“Oho!” he exclaimed, turning around to his followers and gesturing to me. “I can see the Gryffindor in her, can’t you all?” He stepped up close to me, and we were soon face to face. “Such a pity that I’ll end up destroying it. That is, if you stay on the path you’re on.” He traced one of his long fingers on my face, and I shivered, but continued to glare at him, right in the eyes. I could feel Draco stiffen even more beside me, but he said nothing.

“Such a pretty face. Too pretty to waste on the losing side,” Voldemort added.

He stepped back, and I started wiping my face with my hands feverishly.

“We will meet again Silvany Davenport.”

“I look forward to it, git.” I said through gritted teeth, wiping my hand on my dress.

“When you come to my senses, you know where to find me.”

And with that, he literally turned in to wispy black smoke and disappeared.

Talk about dramatic exits.

The room was silent. All eyes were on me, except for Draco’s, which was on the ground.

“Well, that was peachy,” I turned around. “Does anyone happen to have a really big bottle of hand sanitizer? Or a really hot bubble bath? I need to disinfect.”

I felt a figure come up behind me, and I turned around. It was Bellatrix, looking batshit as usual.

“Problem?” I asked.

“If you think you’re in the clear now, you’ve got another thing coming, lovie,” she snarled at me, spraying me with spit.

I wrinkled my nose at the nickname, and the saliva that was now coating my face.

I was gonna need a looongggg shower.

“The Dark Lord may desire you for breeding, but it’s me he holds in highest esteem. And have no doubt. I will exterminate you as soon as the chance arises,” she added in a whisper.

Uh.

Uhm.

Breeding?

Breeding.

Breeding?

AS IN LORD FUCKING VOLDEMORT WANTS TO STICK HIS PENIS IN MY VAGINA FOR PROCREATION PURPOSES.

Hold on, Silvs.

Stiff upper lip.

Hold it in for a little longer…

Exit with class.

“And I will give you a makeover as soon as the chance arises because you’re ugly as hell.” I whispered back. It was a weak retort, but given the circumstances…

And with that, I turned on my heel, walked right out of that room, right through the hall and up the stairs, only to enter my guest room, slam the door, and properly freak the fuck out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there guyss. Long time no write. I know it was a wimpy sized chapter. I just wanted to put something out to let you all know I'm alive and kicking and back to writing, and to see who else is still out there.

I also edited/revised the entire story, so that's cool too.

Comment and whatnot, please. :)