Status: I'm tryin' guys. Fo' sho'.

Hey Stranger, I Want You to Catch Me Like a Cold

You Do Care!

"And that is the Black Lake."

"Why is it called the Black Lake?"

"Because it's black."

"Then why don't I just start calling you the white boy?"

He looked at me.

"All I'm saying, is if you Brits could come up with a school named Hogwarts, you could come up with a better name then the Black Lake."

"You're such a Yank," he informed me.

"What's a Yank?"

"Er, you know, a Yankee."

"Thanks!"

"Welcome."

When we reached the lake, I stuck my hand in it, but Draco quickly pulled me back.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"Sorry if I didn't want you to get eaten by the Giant Squid."

My face lit up. "A giant squid! I shall call him Squilliam! No, Squidward!-" I suddenly got a big smile on my face.

"What?" Draco asked suspiciously.

"You didn't want Squidward to eat me! You do care!"

"N-no, its just that it would be on me if you died."

I gave him a long look.

"Why can't you just admit that you think I'm an awesome person and want to be friends?"

"Because I don't," Draco spit out, kind of hesitantly.

I started walking again. "Personally, I see no problem with this, but if you wanna be all douchey then I will be going. So long, Dracob." And I headed up to the castle.

"That's the way to the Forbidden Forest."

I turned around, and muttered on my way up about jenk names and forbidden forests.

On my way up to the castle, I notice a stadium thing on the other side. Aha, a quidditch pitch. I wasn't super into quidditch, quodpot was more my style. But hey, to each their own. The funny thing was, I didn't see any little Ginny or Harry figures flying about. Wow. I heard Draco walking behind me, but I didn't slow down. He soon caught up with me, and walked at my side.

"Where's Potter?" he asked, his voice distorting around the word 'Potter' with hate.

"Oh, off banging the Ginger Bitch somewhere. You know how it goes."

Draco laughed. More like evil laugh though. A smirkish laugh. "As funny as that is, Potter has no chance at shagging anyone. Even if it is that blood traitor. Now me, I could get anyone I want. And have." he was being very boasty today.

It was my turn to snort. "First of all, don't use your offensive bloodist slurs around me. Second of all, you shouldn't doubt Harry's abilities. But, you should doubt yours. Very much so."

He scoffed. "Any why is that?"

"Because, Dracob, most girls, yes even the whores, enjoy some degree of emotional attatchment. Girls like feeling good feelings. Not just your...thingy."

"They seemed to enjoy my 'thingy' very much," he smirked.

"Why do you smirk? Can you not smile? Is there something wrong with your face?" I poked it.

"No! I just don't find it necessary to smile."

"Whatever Dracob, you odd, odd, fellow."

"I'm odd? Who's calling me Dracob?"

"I am, silly."

"And that's not odd?"

"No odder than being named latin for Dragon."

"You know Latin?" he questioned.

"What can I say? I am a girl of many talents."

He just nodded, but I could tell he was impressed.

After we got up to the castle, I said "Draco, this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship."

"Right."

I put my arm around him. "So, dear Dragon Boy, what are your plans for the rest of this lovely English Saturday?"

"Well-"

"DRAKIE!"

Low and behold, a female with a very unfortunate and questionable dog-like face ran up to him and gave me a very ugly, death-filled, glare.

"Are you going to take your arm off my boyfriend, or am I going to have to make you?"

"Chill kiddie," I said removing my arm. "Don't get your knockers in a twist. Lol, jk, you don't have knockers. So just don't twist them knickers, and we'll be good, eh?"

"You insufferable American twat," she spat.

"Ouch...Your-face-makes-me-suffer able British-twit."

I had comebacks for days.

Draco, as it seems, was laughing. "Having a good laugh there, Drakie?" I asked.

He immeadiately shut up, and the doggy face grabbed his arm and started dragging him away. "Come ON Drakie, before you catch something."

"The only thing he's catch from me is hilarity, dear! Oh, and Draco, I hope the whips don't hurt too bad!" I turned away and laughed. Oh, these British broads are a hoot, I'm telling you.

During my attempt to make it up to the common room, I came across a solid looking midget ghostie. "Hello there!"

He appraised me. "Oooh who do we have here? Old Peevsie doesn't know this face! This calls for an initiation of sorts! Shall I? I shall!" All of the sudden, he had some water balloons with a sketchy looking liquid inside.

"Tell you what Peevsie," I said. "How about you go about your daily business, and I don't call my excorcist friend to send your damned soul to hell?" I was sweet as can be.

He looked affronted, but blew me a few rasperries and disappeared. Ah, I am so great.

After a couple of few wrong turns, trap doors, and posing doors, I managed to find the entrance to the common room. Needless to say, I was very proud of myself. After Pig-Snouting myself inside, Hermione came up to me right away.

"Harry told me he ditched you! I'm so sorry! We tried to find you but we couldn't, so we went up to lunch and came back and you still weren't anywhere to be found, so we just waited in here."

"It's cool," I replied. "But wait, I missed lunch?"

She nodded consolingly.

"Poo. Ah well, so what are we doing for the rest of the day?"

"How about we play some wizard's chess?" Ron asked from the couch.

"I would love too, but you have to teach me how to play chess. And you guys play chess for fun? Haven't you ever heard of tv?"

"What's tv?" Ron asked.

I looked at Hermione.

"Ron's a pureblood," she explained. "So he doesn't know anything about the muggle world. I'm muggle-born, and Harry was raised by his muggle relatives so we can relate."

"I'm a pureblood," I informed them. "And I know the muggle world very well."

"Well, prepare to know the chess world very well. Take a seat." Ron replied.

So Ron proceeded to teach me chess, with a little of Hermione's help. Ron also told me about his family, and all of his siblings and his muggle-loving parents.

Before I knew it I was able to make it through a whole game of chess with one of Ron's pieces captured. Ron didn't seem as impressed at me as I did.

"Hey Ron, it's progress."

He agreed. Then his stomach rumbled and he demanded we go to dinner, so we headed down.
As soon as we got there, my eyes were immeadiately drawn to Draco, who was looking at me as soon as I walked in. He was sitting with Greg, Vince, and the Dog-Faced Girl.

"Hey guys, I'll be right back. I have to go greet my friends and bother the dog faced girl."
Hermione laughed. "Her name is Pansy."

"That sucks," I replied.

Ron, however, looked disgusted. "You're friends with Slytherins?"

"Yes, Ronald. And I would appreciate that you wouldn't be houseist like the others."

"Bloody hell, you sound like Hermione."

"Be right back, kiddlings."

And I skipped over to the Slytherin table again, for the second night in a row.

"Hi guys!" I said, coming up from behind Blaise.

"Hi Silvie!" said Greg and Vince in unison.

"Hey Silvany," Blaise said.

I looked at him. "You know, normally I would cut your balls of in your sleep for calling me that... but it sounds pretty coming out of your mouth Blaise."

"I would say it's my accent, but such a pretty girl has to have a name that sounds beautiful no matter who says it."

"Aw shucks," I said pretending to blush.

"Eugh, Blaise, why are you talking to that?" Pansy asked in her whiny voice from next to Draco. Who by the way, was looking at Blaise rather unhappily as well.

"Listen," I said addressing Pansy. "Unless you want me to embarass you by whooping your ass in front of all of these nice people, I suggest you keep your rude little dogged-face thoughts to yourself."

Greg and Vince snorted into their food, and Pansy threw a mini hissy fit but left quickly.

"Well done," Blaise compliented me after drinking deeply from his cup.

I sat down in Pansy's spot, across from him. "What in God's name is that orange liquid?"

"Pumpkin juice," Blaise said suprisedly.

"You drink juice from pumpkins? That is so weird."

They just gave me weird looks.

I just shook my head. "Now, what's for dinner? I'm starving. Fish and chips? Bangers and mash?"

"Shepherd's pie," Vince answered.

I shook my head again. "There was no Shepherd's pie in the Wikipedia list of common Brittish food!"

They all looked at me like I was crazy.

I took a forkful of the stuff on Draco's plate. He looked at me, but didn't say anything.

"Bleh." I spit it out on the table. "Looks like I'm not eating dinner either," I sighed as the food slowly disappeared from the table. I sighed. "I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow. Or maybe not. Bye!"

As I walked back to Ron and Hermione, Draco caught up to me. "Wait, Davenport. I have to show you something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I just met you.

And this is crazy!

You read my chapter.

Now comment, baby!

5/28/13