remembrance of Ballad

One

I watched the world pass me as I walked on the streets of LA. There was nothing special about tonight except that I was bored and has nothing to do. Like any other night, I'd always go for a walk to clear my head. But tonight this wasn't making me feel any better. I wrapped my navy blue sweatshirt around my body more as I tightened my grip around my small frame. This was one of the most beautiful cities in the world and I hated every detail of it. More importantly I hated him.
I walked myself into the crowded restaurant. I took my pair of aviators off my face to identify myself to the world. I felt so lost and so cold but yet so alive all at the same time. To tell you who I am, I would have to start from the beginning. My name is Lisa Anderson.well that's my old name, now my current name. I moved here from Iowa about five years ago. I made a name for myself by becoming a famous tattoo artist. But I decided to turn off the fame for a while and become normal. I didn't want the fame anymore and I was tired of it. There are a lot of things I did that I should not have done and I bet I will never have the change to re do them. Or make it any easier for myself. But this is the path I chose.
I looked around the restaurant as the waiter took my order. I thought I saw someone I knew but I guess I was wrong. But I could have sworn it. I shook my head and but my sunglasses back on my face. I paid for my food and walked out back on the streets of La. I made my way back to my apartment. I lived on the fifth floor. As I unlocked the door I rubbed my head to relieve some stress. It did little help. I sat down on the couch, removing my glasses and taking out a bottle of Vodka. All I want is one glass for tonight. I'm sure this can get me through it. My mind raced and I knew soon My thoughts would be flooded with the consummation of alcohol in my veins. And in a few hours, I was right. I found the bottle empty. I tossed it to the ground no longer wanting to look at it any longer. I carried my body to bed, undressed myself and climbed into my bed. I could stay here forever if someone let me. Sadly people where always checking up on me. No matter if I was ok or not. I turned my body over to look at the photo on the nightstand, The memories of this photo where killing me. I was so happy and somehow I managed to let it all get away. All I wanted was what I had, someone that loved me and people in my life. And I achieved that, All of that and more. I had it all and it got away from me. I traced one person in the photo with my thumb. We looked so happy.
I shut my eyes to let the tears fall. I couldn't handle this. I couldn't do this. I did not want to be alone but somehow it turned into this. But what can I do to get my life back. my old life back
My name is Lisa Decker and I was in love but I lost it all
♠ ♠ ♠
First one up! Hope you all enjoy