Status: Just started it

This Isn't Happening...Right?

Two.

I was walking away from the parking lot when I seen a car pull out in front of me, the window rolled down to reveal Craig, "Want to come over and study?" I smiled a little, "Sure. I would love to." He smiled and opened the passenger side door and let me in. I got in and he drove to his house, when we got there I seen two other cars, "How many people live at your house?" He smiled, "Relax, it's just your brother, Max, and Robert." I smiled, "Oh...okay." He nodded and grabbed my bag for me and we walked in the house, Monte looked at me, and then at Craig, "Why is she here?" Craig smiled, "I'm helping her with homework." Monte nodded and looked at me again, "How are things at home?" I sighed, "Same as always, mom and dad always fighting when they're home. Mike always ditching me and forgetting I even exist, same old same old." Monte sighed, "I shouldn't ask this and you guys will probably kill me for it, "Skyler? Do you want to stay with us? We're finishing the school year and then touring." I looked at the guys, Max and Robert were shocked, Monte and Craig were smiling hopefully, "Um sure if you guys don't mind." Max and Robert shook their heads, "Not at all. We get to have our best friend on tour with us!" I smiled and hugged all four of them. Craig and I went to his room and worked on math for awhile. I yawned and stood up from the floor, "I'm going to go see what the guys are doing, k?" He nodded, "Alright." I smiled and walked out shutting the door behind me. I walked to the living room and seen Max and Monte talking and Robert playing Xbox. I smiled and sat on the floor next to the couch. Monte looked at me, "Where's Craig?" I yawned again, "His room." They nodded, "Oh." I nodded, "Yup. What are you guys doing?" Max smiled, "I'm telling Monte we need to go to your place and get your stuff while no one's there." I nodded, Monte still didn't look like he agreed with it, "I really think it's a good idea Monte. I can just call mom and dad and tell them that I'm staying with you now." Monte sighed, "Fine. Max come on, we're going to get her stuff. Skyler, you call mom and dad right now and tell them." I nodded, and got my phone out and made the calls. I sighed and went back to the bedroom, he looked at me, "What's up shorty?" I sighed, "My mom and dad pretty much told me goodbye and have a good life." Craig sighed and hugged me, "I'm sorry." I shrugged, "It's alright, don't need them anyway." Craig looked at me and kissed me, "I don't care. I'm still sorry." I smiled slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know how this is going, thanks.