Remember When?

Lost.

The rain was coming down hard splashing on my hair, on my face, everywhere. I was soaking wet and I just kept walking until I was by a house. I tripped on a tree branch and fell on a rock, and landed on my head. Suddenly everything turned black, and I was unconscious.
------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from ocean blue eyes staring down at me waiting for me to wake up. I felt sad, this person was all teary and I did not know him. He was gorgeous, light brown hair glimmering blue eyes but he looked hurt. My eyes were barely opened and I only got a glimpse of him up until I blacked out again.

“Annie, are you awake?” a voice said with worry

It was him, the guy with the beautiful eyes, I don’t remember anything, and I don’t know him. Annie? Is that my name?

“Yes.” I coughed

He took his hands gently and brushed the hair of my face and smiled,

“You’ve been out for three days, and I’ve been worried sick, Whenever I got the chance I checked on you, so did Connor and Jenna.” He said slowly

“Who are you…?” I said curiously.

A girl came in the door she had brown hair and blue eyes just like him. She smiled at me
very friendly and came by the other side of my bed.

“Annie!” she said happily Oh my goodness your awake! I was so worried!”

“You don’t know me?” he said in sadly and he looked straight at me.

“Noah, shut up of course she remembers you, Don’t you Annie? Don’t you? She said

I just stared at her.

Who were these people? Why does he keep smiling and looking at me like I’m this goddess? Why did he look so hurt when I said who are you? Who am i?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is my first story! Please be polite i;m new to this :)