Remember When?

Kiss, kiss

I walked over him before he could say anything and touched his cheek, it was wet from tears.
“Noah, don’t cr-“

“Annie, I know you want me to be brave, but I was so scared, when you were out on a coma I was so devastated, I thought I was going to lose you, Annie you don’t understand how much I care for you.”

He stood up now and I looked up at him.

“ I know, but it doesn’t help that you look so hurt, Noah, I like you a lot too, and you just can’t expect me to not be sad to let alone hurt, look I don’t remember any-

He took his hands and put it on my head and pulled me into a kiss, and I had so many butterflies, and my stomach was burning, and my head throbbed, and I just was blown away by that kiss that i ‘fainted’. I was about to fall and he caught me, he carried me and ran into the room and pressed a button that would get the nurses to come and Connor came in. I could only hear, and my eyes were locked close. I guess I could take that too my advantage.

“What the hell did you do Noah? She told me she wanted to see you and walked away when I said I would take her to you.”

He didn’t answer.

“Well answer me dammnit! Connor yelled.

“I kissed her and she fainted, okay now stop yelling at me, I’m the older one her! Noah said fast

The nurses rushed in and examined me Noah and Connor left and I was so exhausted that I just fell right to sleep. That was enough and I didn’t want to know anything else.