Remember When?

Morning Sunshine.

My eyes fluttered open, and Jen was right next to me. There was cereal on the counter, and it really seemed like forever since I ate.

“Morning, Sunshine!” she said tired.

“Morning, how long have I been out?” I asked smiling.

“2 days to be exact, and boy were the guys worried, you can’t have them visit since they basically caused it so you can only have me, and I am a keeper.” She said jokingly.

I sat up and took the cereal off the counter and gobbled it all down, wow I was so hungry. Jen looked at me weird and I laughed.

“What, jen have you ever seen me this hungry? I questioned with laughter choking out of me.

“That’s the thing though, I haven’t” We both laughed.

She kept telling me about how I was when I didn’t lose my memory and we joked around, I ordered some more food and we had a very fun morning. I found out I get released this afternoon so I Jen and I are going to go around town, I could tell we’ve been best friends for
a while.

The doctor came in with Jens mom and was rambling about how I’d be, check on me in the middle of the night yada yada. Examined me, checked my ear asked me how I was feeling and finally the goodbyes.

“Okay, you’re good to go Miss. Turner.”

“Thanks for everything” I smiled.

She left the room and Noah and Connor came in, they looked furious with each other so I decided I wouldn’t talk to neither one of them when I got too there house. Jen was right next to me, holding out her arm and I grabbed it.

“Annie, we have to go to your house and get some clothes, your make-up all that good stuff” she chirped.

“Okay, I guess we were going to have to sometime.” She agreed.

Jen drove to my house and we ran to the door right away and went right up to my room, it was bright yellow, had a comfy yellow chair in the corner, a row of books next to, a big round bed and right through my bathroom door was my closet and it was huge. We quickly picked out clothes, pajamas shoes, headbands, make-up kit and rambled around my closet until we were done.

“Were done, and now we have to get out of your gorgeous house.” Jen sighed.
Yes, and go to your house where Noah, and Connor are.” I sighed.

“Ha ha, you’re the one in love with him”

“Which one” I smirked

“Noah you goofball, what you actually think that Connor…” She stopped talking.

“Connor what?” I asked

“Wait did like Connor brainwash you or something, because your boyfriend is Noah, your best guy friend is Connor, I guess we could say that Noah stole you from Connor, but I well, I just, I don’t know.” She pouted.

“Okay, let’s just see how everything turns out when we go to your house.”

We both laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, i haven't updated, oh well.... ;) COMMENTS?! :)