Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter One Hundred Four

"Kariki? Is she pretty?" Kida winked. I smacked him in the stomach and scoffed.

"I guess. Besides she's engaged so you can't flirt with her." I chuckled causing his facial expression to drop.

"Engaged? Isn't she like 18 to 20?" Mikado asked. I shook my head.

"Kariki was my senpai so she was two years older than me. She got married a couple months ago and texted me about it." I explained.

"Is her husband nice?" Nami asled. I shrugged.

"She says he's perfect but a bit protective. Actually, overprotective." I stated.

"Like Kuma-chan?" Nami giggled.

I shook my head. "A bit less but about. Sometimes I worry if he hits her." I sighed.

"Why would he hit a lovely girl?!" Kida asked, shocked as he rubbed his stomach.

"We-ll...Kariki...she's was a bit of a...er...flirt when she was younger." I explained.

"He has a right to be overprotective." Shizuo grunted.

"But hitting her is something else. I guess I can ask her about it when she comes over here." I sighed.

I checked the time before sighing. "I still have so mich to do." An idea popped in my head.

"Hey...I have an idea. Why don't you guys sleepover here? I've got tons of sleeping bags and extra shirt and pants so it won't be a problem."

"You sure it's not a bother?" Mikado and Nami asked at the same time. I shook my head.

"Nah, it's fine. Besides, I'm kind of freaked out by my own apartment seeing as how...I basically stayed over Izaya's for about a month or two." A light dust of pink brushed my cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
SLEEPOVER BIETCHES 8D