Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter One Hundred Twenty Four

"You have no idea how much I wish it was a joke." I whispered as a a few nurses and a doctor came in. "That this was all just...one, sick dream...."

"Miss Tsukiko, please calm down!" one of the nurses said.

"Shut the hell up!" Nami yelled at them, causing Mikado, Shizuo and Kida to wake up.

"W-what's happening?" Mikado asked, sitting upright as along the others.

"I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to have a few words with Miss Tsukiko." the doctor said quietly as Nami started to cry harder. We nodded before exiting out to the hallway.

---

"What?"

I nodded my head. "It was inevitable seeing as how Nami almost died. I-I'm just guessing that the child...just died when we were getting here in the ambulance." I explained. Shizuo growled before punching a hole in another wall.

"That's...that's terrible!" Kida cried. I sighed, nodding in agreement.

"DAMMIT."

"Shizuo-san, the sensible thing to do is not lose your temper. We're in a hospital for God's sake." I hissded, shushing him before he punched another wall.

"SHIZUO-SAN. This may seem early and cruel but think about it; that baby's death means the two of you can..have a child together. Taro out of the picture and hopefully Kyou." I said.

"And the bastard, Izaya?" he growled. I froze before shaking my head.

"Avoiding him is inevitable too." I sighed.