Marriage in Ikebukuro

CHapter One Hundred Forty Eight

I sighed as I fidgeted in the small compacted elevator. Celty has told me that it was the door straight ahead from the elevator I was in. She said that she would meet me back up since she needed all the room she could get because of her motorcycle.

The door beeped, sliding with ease as it opened. I stepped out and headed straight towards the familiar beige and green door. I held out my hand to knock when it swung open to the awfully familiar illegal doctor.

"Ahh, Yuki! Is Celty coming up?" he asked. I nodded as he invited me in his neat home. I slowly walked towards the living room.

"I don't mean to be a bother but she said someone was here to see me. Um..who exactly?" I asked, turning towards him. He chuckled, waving me off.

"It's no bother. It's actually someone you'd like to see, I suppose."

"W-who-"

"Yuki...you've grown so much." I heard an elderly like woman state. I turned around to see a woman who looked around forty come in, a cup of tea in her hands. She had pale skin, a bit on the wrinkly side but still looked beautiful. Her soft blue eyes stared at me with adoration as her light red hung to her shoulders.

I swallowed the bile gathering in my throat.

"M-mom...?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS SO MUCH DRAMA IN ONE DAY /shot