Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Sixteen

"C....can I have a respin?" He asked nervously.

"Awww, but I thought you want to be alone with Shizuo." I teased.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me.

"Hai...hai, you can have a respin." I told him.

He sighed in relief and spun the bottle again. To my surprise it landed on me. Shizuo growled as I stood up on my feet.

"It's okay, Kuma-chan. I promise Ill make it up to you, once its our turn in the closet." I winked at him.

He scoffed at my response.

I linked Jiro's arm with mine and escorted him to the closet. Yuki shut the door and started the timer. Jiro sat down, nervously fidgeting. I stared at him oddly. Oh ya! I forgot, I have the advantage of teasing him while in here. Might as well have some fun. Jiro was about to turn on the light, but I grabbed his arm and pulled it down.

"No...the dark is much better."

I leaned my face slose to his. He gasped and started trembling more when he felt my breath in his face. I pulled down my shirt sleeve, so that some cleavage was shown. I watched as Jiro looked down and gulped. A devious smirk curved its way up to my lips.

"I'm...hot, snuggly bear....I'm really hot.." I whispered to him seductively.

"I want to take off my shirt, but I can't..."

I leaned my body in between his legs and face even closer. My lips lightly touched his.

"N....Nami-chan..." He whispered.

I placed my hands on his chest.

"I'm really turned on...now...snuggly bear...your body..I want your body.." I whispered to him again.

"W...what about Shizu-chan?"

"H...he doesn't have to know..."

"One more minute!" Yuki called out.

Jiro closed his eyes tightly. I couldn't hold it anymore, so a laugh escaped my lips. I scooted backwards, clutching my stomach.

"Damn, you're too easy to tease!"

I heard him growl, but what he did surprised me. He pushed me down on my back and got on top of me. There he forcely planted a vigourous kiss on my lips. I widened my eyes in shock. He pinned down my arms with his hands, so I couldn't move. He bit down on my bottom lip casuing me to gasp and stuck his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch of it. My face heated up quickly. I couldn't push him off. He was too strong. The closet was flooded with light as Yuki opened the door. I blushed even more when everyone caught us in this awkward position. Jiro parted from my lips and looked up at everyone. I pushed him off me and scooted back from him, embracing my body with my arms. I didn't look up because I was too embarrassed.