Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter One Hundred Seventy

"Really?"

"Yeah. I-I just need more time. I don't want to just dump everything." I whispered. "And besides, I can't just leave after she lost a fucking baby."

"I-I-I—"

"Rien, I want to go to the wedding and—"

"Yuki-chan~!"

"Hold on."

I whipped my head towards the loud obnoxious brunette. "What?" I hissed. He grinned, snatching my phone away from me.

"H-hey—!"

"Hello, Rien-kun. This is Izaya. Yuki's a bit busy right now so she can't really talk to you. You'll have plenty off tine to talk after you two runaway together."

He snapped it shut, holding it above his head. "Seriously, Izaya, give it back."

"Woops~." he dropped it on the floor, raising his foot to step on it. I widened my eyes before kicking it out of harm's way.

I really did not feel like getting another phone.

We looked at each other before running towards it. "Dammit, Izaya, you're going to get us kicked out!" I hissed at him as I tried to grab my phone off the floor. But he kicked it away

He waved me off. "Barely anyone comes by this level so its all good~!" he grinned as he skipped towards the phone.

"There are security cameras!" I yelled at him before covering my mouth not to disturb other patients. "Please, Yuki-chan. The only other patient here is deaf!" he grinned as he picked up my phone and flipped it open.

"That still doesn't help our—what are you doing?" I asked as he started grinning wildly while on my phone. "Izaya? IZAYA."

He placed the phone next to his ear before slamming a hand over my mouth.

"You bastard!" I yelled though my voice was muffled. I grabbed his hand and tried tearing it off. He pushed me to a wall and I tried to kick him.

"Hello, Rien?"

I heard snippets of what he answered back.

"Yes, sorry for interrupting your pointless business but I actually have a message to pass down from Yuki."

My eyes widened before I tried to get him to release me. He had a strong grip, his hand refusing to move.

"Well you should trust me. Whatever, her message was that she's not going with you. Yes, that's right she refuses to runaway with such an introvert like you. Why do you think she asked to postpone everything; all your plans? Bye~."

I flaired my leg up, about to kick his side before he shifted to the right, releasing me. I glared at him as he flipped my phone closed amd handed it to me.

"He's not going to believe you, y'know." I said. I wasn't angry despite my previous actions. I was just annoyed and irritated.

"He just might." he grinned before skipping back.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO.
MORE TO COME.
OH YEAH
:D