Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty

I opened the door to the room and walked out of it with Shizuo following closely behind me. I slowly walked downstairs. I searched for Yuki, but I couldn't find her. I walked over to Kida and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, smiling widely at me.

"So, you have fun in the closet?" He asked, a hint of teasing in his voice.

I punched his shoulder.

"Shuddup!" I yelled at him.

He laughed at me.

"I'm sorry. I hope your relationship with Shizuo is alright."

I nodded at him.

"Ya, I explained everything that happened."

"What exactly did happen?"

"Jiro couldn't control himself so he basically jumped on me like a fucking maniac."

Then I felt a huge smack on my head. I grabbed it and rubbed it as I glared up at Shizuo.

"What the hell man!"

"Tell him why he jumped you."

Kida stared at me. I sighed.

"I was kinda teasing him...sexually.." I mumbled.

Kida nearly choked on the soda he just took a sip out of.

"Seriously? No wonder he attacked you."

"If only you did that to me." Kida sighed in disappointment.

Shizuo crushed the cup that was in his hands as he growled and glared at Kida. The girl Kida got paired with in the game grabbed and tightly held onto his ear, pinching it. Kida laughed nervously.

"Guys, meet Saki, my girlfriend." He introduced her.

"You really need to stop all of your flirting." she demanded him.

I laughed at him.

"Got yourself a keeper, Kida-kun." I smiled at him.

"You're gonna need to keep a close eye on him. He tends to flirt with anything cute in a mini skirt."

"I know. He has that bad habit that he started when we were separated."

"Oh, have you seen Yuki?" I asked him.

"Um ya, she left with some blonde guy eating a lollipop."

"Ichigo... Do you know where?"

"I'm thinking a coffee shop somewhere. She seemed upset. She thinks you cheated on Shizuo and that you guys are broken up."

"I was a fraid of that. She doesn't really know what happened. She got the wrong idea."

"I don't know where she could be though. I do need to talk to her and Jiro. Where did he go anyways?"

Kida shurgged.

"Ya, I want to have a talk to him too." Shizuo said, growling angrily.

I laughed nervously along with Kida.

"I'm just gonna have to keep Jiro from Shizuo for awhile."