Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty One

We walked around to the little cafe named Garebo¹. We sat outside before a waitress came to take our orders.

"And what would the little couple have?" She giggled.

"O-oh, w-w-we're not a-a....—" we both sputtered out, our cheeks tinted red. She giggled before nodding in understanding.

"So what would you like?"

Ichigo waved a hand for her to get closer and she obeyed as he whispered in her ear. She giggled before nodding and smiling brightly. Turning to me, she asked the question.

"Oh, just some tea, please." I smiled at her as she scribbled it down before rushing back inside.

"What was that about?" I asked with a raused eyebrow. He chuckled.

"Oh, I just seduced her. You know."

"She does know you're a girl right?"

"She doesn't have to know." he winked. I laughes before she came back with a small slice of chocolate cake drizzled in caramel that said,"Happy Bday, Fancy hooker~!"

"Holy.." I started.

"Thanks, Rina." Ichigo smiled at her before grabbing the drinks off her tray. She smiled before leaving us outside alone.

"I figured since you didn't have any birthday cake at the party, you'd want some cake at least."

"...thank you " I smiled before grabbing the fotk and praying under my breath. He smiled before taking a cup of tea and drinking it.

I split the cake in half before throwing the other fork at him. He caught it, raising and eyebrow at me.

"You bought it so have some."

He smiled before eating his own slice as we talked about school, mechanics, and the performing arts shows.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 I think that's it xD