Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty-Two

Jiro cautiously snuck into the living room, hoping that he didn't run into Shizuo. I hope he realizes everyone can see him. Shizuo started growling at him. I placed my hands on his chest to hold him back from attacking Jiro. I walked over to him, grabbed his hands and led him outside o\in front of the front door. I gently shut the door closed and stared at Jiro.

"Where's Yuki?" He asked me, avoiding my gaze.

"She left with Ichigo because you had to cause some shit on her birthday."

"Me? What about you? You were the on that decided to tease me like that! To be honset, I've had enough of that!"

"Why didn't you tell me, then? huh? How the fuck was I supposed to know it upsetted you? I'm not psychic!"

"You should've figured that out! You're not stupid! You know how I feel about you, yet you purposefully tease me in that way."

"I'm sorry, okay, but that didn't give you the reason to jump me in the closet."

"You're right and I'm sorry about that. I know how much you're in love with Shizuo and I never wanted to develop tension between you two. You guys are cute together. I don't want to destroy what you two have. I actaully want that."

"Well, I promise to stop teasing you in that way. Plus you'll find that boy or girl." I laughed.

He punched my shoulder.

"Hush!"

I smiled as I embraced him tightly on the back. He smiled and laughed as he did the same.

"Friends forever?" I asked him.

"Of course, hun."

"So, you find me attractive?" He asked as we parted from each other.

My face started to heat up. I'm sure Jiro noticed because he started laughing at me again.

"Y..you heard that?"

"Every bit of it. I was standing under the opened window."

"Damn...."

"Hahaha, that's alright. To be honest again, you finding me attractive was all I really wanted. I knew you would never feel the same."

"Well, you got your wish. I find you some what attractive."

"Thanks love."

He kissed my cheek and smiled at me.

I hugged his shoulder with my arm and pushed him back into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They're friends again! xDD