Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty-Four

I sighed in relief as I relaxed my body on Yuki's couch. I stretched out my legs and crossed them together. I hugged the back of my head with my arms and closed my eyes.

"Finally, everything's back to normal."

"What about Yuki?" Jiro asked sitting on top of my legs.

I groaned as I removed them from underneath his butt.

"She's hanging out somewhere with Ichigo. I bet they're at the university right now. She'll be back. She deserves to at least have some fun on her birthday."

"True...."

"Now, if you don't mind, letting me have some fun too, by relaxing on this cormfortable couch." I told as I kicked him off the sofa.

He cried "ow" while he rubbed his butt.

"Meanie..." He mumbled.

"Hai, hai..."

"Anyways, it's about 5 now, so you people betta start packing up your things and gettin out."

All the guests mumbled and glared at me while gathering their things and heading out the door.

"Hai, hai...just get your butts out." I waved my arms at them as I lied back down on the couch.

The crowd left leaving me alone with Shizuo and Jiro. Jiro lied his head back on the couch while Shizuo leaned against the wall across from him, glaring intensively at him. I sighed when I grabbed the remore to the TV and turned it on.