Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Ichigo, are you sure this is safe?"

"It's fine. Calm your tits."

"Calm your dick."

He brought out two bumber cars he had made and placed them in the parking lot. "They run on battery so just press the gas and break, then steer."

"Are sure this is okay? I mean...—"

"Yuki, it's fine." he smiled before hopping into his bumber car which was painted green and brown. Mine was painted black and white. I sighed before squeezing into the car and stepping on the gas pedal, steering into Ichigo.

"Hey watch it!"

"It's bumber cars! Stop acting like such a girl!" I shouted with laughter as I drove away from his wrath. He smirked to hinself before going full speed and trying to bump into me. His side hit my side, causing an electric jolt dancing through my body. It was short and instant but it felt weird.

"What was that?" I yelled as I tried to escape. He laughed before steering towards me but I quickly turned the corner causing him to be sent off course as he collided with the curb. I laughed, driving away.

"You're such a bad driver!" I shouted as I steered with one hand.

"I may be a bad driver but I'm good in bed!" he retorred back. I turned around before driving towards him in full speed as well. I hit his bumper causing him to jump from the shock. I laughed as I drove backwards and then moved around him as we cruised around.

"Wow, you made these?" I asked. He nodded.

"Satoshi and Roen helped me too."

"Come to think about it, I haven't seen Satoshi around."

"Oh, he went on a small vacation."

"Oh? Where?"

"How should I know? I'm not his personal little stalker."