Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty-Eight

I groaned in aggrivation.

"Soy muy aburrida!" I complained in spanish.

Jiro and Shizuo stared at me oddly, like a spoke a different language. Which I did.

"What so you speak French and Spanish now?" Jiro asked me, annoyed.

"Ya...sure...let's go with that."

"Anyways, let's do something! I bet Yuki's having fun about now. There's this new family center/arcade that opened about a week ago. We should go check it out."

"I heard they had gokarts there." Jiro said sitting up and looking at me.

"Are you serious? Hell ya, now we gotta go!"

I stared over at Shizuo.

"Are you gonna come or is Kuma-chan too old to be hanging around arcade centers?" I teased him.

He scoffed at me as he stood in the entrance to the doorway. He stared over at me and Jiro. I took that as a "Let's go!", so I jumped up from off the couch and ran out the door. Jiro and Shizuo followed closely behind me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Of course we hit up the GoKarts first. I excitedly sat in the kart, strapping myself up. I leaned back against the kart, placing my left foot against the break and my right foot against the gas pedal. I tested it out by leaning my right down to make sure it ran well. It did. I waited for Jiro and Shizuo to get ready and for the race light to turn green.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soy muy abburida means I'm very bored in Spanish. xD