Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Twenty-Nine

We walked out of I.U premises and walked around until I saw the familiar faces of Nami. She was waiting at a GoKart track. I flicked Ichigo's arm before pointing at them. He understood before nodding as we cut across the feild and onto the GoKarts. Shizuo raised an eyebrow at us as he tried to pick out a kart. We put a finger to our lips as Ichigo reached into his pockets and drew out a screwdriver. We hid behind a black and white GoKart in the shape of a regular kart.

"Do you always keep a screwdriver close by?" I whispered.

"Never know when it comes handy." he smirked before tampering with the kart.

"It'll make it go faster, trust me."

"But isn't that cheating?"

"Shhh." he smirked. I chuckled softly before he turned to the blue one next to him.

---

We hoped into the karts before driving on the road. We put on helmets to cover our faces. I was forced to put my hair in a ponytail. We wore leather jackets and pants to hid our outfits. Behind the see through screen for our eyes, we smirked at each other as our karts purred.

"GO!"

We started our engines, going faster than the other three. They gritted their teeth as they tried to catch up. Shizuo though just strolled around the track in his red and black kart.

We ran around the track three times before both meeting at the finish line. We parked our karts on the sidelines as the flag keeper held up the checkered flag for our victory. We high fived each other and waited for the other two.

"Nice game, guys." Jiro congratulated us. We nodded, not speaking.

"Yeah, how did you guys beat us?" Nami asked,"You guys were way faster."

"Thanks." Ichigo said, his helmet muffling his voice yo be conveyed as deeper.

I took off my helmet and rubber band that held my hair out and shook my head to release the waves.

"Nice game, Nami." I smirked, holding the helmet under my armpits as I unzipped my white and black leather jacket to reveal the white shirt I changed into.

She widened her eyes as I laughed before pointing at Ichigo.

"Then he's..Izaya?"

Ichigo removed his helmet before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ichigo-san?!"

"Yes?"

"W-wow." Jiro mummered.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D
IM BAD-ASS AS GOKART. I PON EVERYONE