Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Thirty-One

We walked around the arcade before seeing the had a skate rink nearby. Not a rollerblading one but an actual skateboarding ramp. I smirked before challenging the boys to a girl vs boys match.

"Oh you're so on." Jiro said with a grin. Shizuo grunted, saying he'll just be watching.

We grabbed our skateboarding before suiting up.

"You guys are such wussies." Nami teased as we clicked out helmets together and rode on the ramp already. They frowned as they rushed to get on their kneepads and elbowpads.

I laughed as they fumbled with their helmets and trying to get on the ramp. I skated down the hill and rode to the other side, doing a 360 in the air. Nami quickly followed suit before flashing Shizuo a quick wink.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before repeating the 360. Something came in contact with the bottom of the board as I went up, causing me to fall off and loose grip on my skateboard. It flew out of my reach and I started falling down. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came.

I opened my eyes to see a fur coat and a black V-neck.

"Yuki!" Nami exclaimed in shock. My breathing became rapid as I realized what had happened. I almost died on my birthday.

He set me down as I gripped his shirt trying to keep myself up. I heard a familiar chuckling as I buried my head in his chest, trying to calm myself down.

"Yuki-chan?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:o
SHE ALMOST DIED AGAIN YOU FUCKING PLOTBUNNIES.
:D
But someone saved her.
Guess who~? :D