Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Thirty-Five

"What games are you good at, Yuki?" Jiro asked curiously. I shrugged.

"Karaoke, dancing, boxing and GoKart." I grinned widely at them.

"Eh? How about laser tagging?" Izaya smirked. I nodded.

"Why don't we play?" Nami suggested.

"Not it." Nami amd I said in unison. Ichigo, Jiro and Shizuo said it too, leaving Izaya last.

---

We were supposed to wear leather jackets with red stripes going down and goggles whil Izaya wore a leathe jacket with blue stripes going down.

I tied my hair in a ponytail as I grabbed a lasergun. I was grinning widely as I teamed up with Nami and Jiro and Ichigo teaned together. Shizuo..

He didn't need a teammate, now did he?

"START!" the man exclaimed as I hid behind a wall. Nami hid behind the wall a few feet away. I saw a knife hit the top corner of the wall and saw the reflection through the goggles. I widened my eyes as I saw Izaya smirking as he aimed it at the kmife to reflect it at me. I quickly rolled out of the way, towards Shizuo.

"Izaya?" he grunted. I nodded before looking over the edge of the wall and a lase almost hit the goggles off my face.

"The bastard's using knives." I said as I recoiled back, holding the gun close. "And he's aiming it at me. He's using the knives reflection to target."

"Think you can take him out?"

"Hell yeah."

I saw Nami and Jiro talking as they tried shooting Izaya but he quickly maneuvered away. I ran closer and hit my back against a closer wall.

"Yuki-chan, let's make this interesting!" Izaya yelled out, shooting next to the edge of the wall. I got on the top of it and shot.

"How so?" I asked as I moved back to the sitting position.

"If I catch you, you have to move to my side!"

I charhed my gun, making it click together.

"That's it?" I asked as I tried to shoot him.

"Well, that and something else!"

"Don't do it, Yuki!" Nami said.

"He won't catch me, trust me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
:D