Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Forty Three

I laughed as I reached the door and turned around.

"I almost forgot, I need to get you back for all your pranks." Jiro told me as rose up his hands.

I widened my eyes in horror as I figured out what he was going to do.

"Hell no!"

Jiro nodded his head as he wiggled his fingers. I backed up unto the door.

I started laughing uncontrollably as Jiro tickled me. I tried to pushed him off me, but I couldn't. To my luck, the door was swung open. I fell backwards onto the floor , pulling Jiro down with me. I was finally able to push him off.. I continued to laugh as I lied on the floor.

"Damn you! You know I'm ticklish!"

"Duh! That's the whole point!"

I looked up to see Seka standing over me.

"You're finally home! Anything interesting happen to you two?"

Jiro and I sat up and stared at one another and then looked away quickly.

"Nope." I told him.

'Absolutely not."

Seka's cheeks puffed up and he pouted his arms.

"Why do I get the feeling that you're hiding something from me?"

I ignored his question and walked past him.

"You know, I'm not really tires, how about we go somewhere fun?" Jiro asked me.

I smiled as I stared at him.

"Where did you have in mind?"

He smiled widely as he grabbed my hand and ran back outside.

"Hey!" Seka called out to us!

"Gomen, Seka-chan! Just make up your bed and I'll tuck you in when I get back!"