Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Five

I smiled before placing my cake down and excusing myself to the bathroom. Nami nodded before grabbing another piece of cake and talking to Shizuo.

I made my way to the bathroom and shut the door closed. I turned on the sink faucet until the water was cold enough and filled my hands with water before splashing it on my face. I grabbed my towel and patted my face dry before folding it back on the rack and cleaning on the sink. I took a deep breath before hearing someone knock on the door.

I took another deep breath before opening the door and coming face to face with Rien.

"Oh hey, Rien."

"Hey, Yuki-chan."

"What's wrong? You look like you have to tell me something."

"Oh..u-um I'll probably tell you during the game."

"What game?"

"Nami didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what? What game?"

"Seven minutes in heaven."

-----

"Nami!"

She turned around from Shizuo and smiled at me.

"Yuki, what's wrong?"

"Really? Seven minutes in heaven?"

"O-oh! Your foumd out? Who told you?"

"Rien. Nami, don't you think we're a little too old to be playing that?"

"You can never be too old for seven minutes in heaven!" she exclaimed before realizing something,"Err nevermind but we're not too old!"

"You know I hate that game."

"Only because you never got who you wanted." she winked before I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
8D
DAMN STRAIGHT 8D