Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Six

Yuki rolled her eyes as she crossed her amrs agianst her chest. I grabbed her arms and sat her down on the floor in the living room.

"Alright people! Gather around! We are gonna play seven minutes in heaven!"

"The major hook up game? Ladies prepare to be amazed." Kida winked at them.

I laughed at him.

"I feel sorry for the girl who gets stuck with him." I joked.

"Shut up, Nami-chan!" Kida yelled as he playfully hit my shoulder.

"I'm just yankin your chain!" I told him as I patted his back.

I ran into the kitchen and came back carrying an empty soda bottle.

"Alright! Just in case some of you don't know the rules of the game, Ill explain it to you. You spin this bottle and whoever it lands on, you have to go into that closet with and stay there for seven minutes. Once we close the door, we start the timer. While inside the closet, you can do whatever you want, kiss, make out, talk cuddle, but please no really intimant stuff. Let's just stick to making out, alright? If you still really want to do something like that, then you are excused from this party to go home and do it. I don't care, but no doing it here. If I see some clothing off, I will ban you from this party. If you get the same sex, you can always spin again, until you get the opposite sex, unless you swing that way. Got it? Alright! Let's play!"

I placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and sat next to Yuki.

"Kuma-chan, Iza-chan? You two gotta play too." I demanded them.

Shizuo groaned as he sat across from me and Izaya smirked as he sat across from Yuki. Jiro and Kyou were also there sitting next to one another.

"Since it's Yuki's birthday, she has to go first."

I pushed her up into the middle.

She glared at me as she groaned and spun the bottle against her will.