Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Sixty Six

I sighed before praying. After I had thanked for the food, I dug in, savoring the taste of the fatty tuna. Sure, I wasn't getting that much money but at least my foster parents sent enough to keep me alive. I swallowed the tuna, thinking about getting a job. it would be a good experience for me and I needed the money.

I continued to think about it. But who's hiring nowadays? Not a lot of people would accept a university student who had just turned nineteen with no working experience. In fact, the only thing I did was waitress at fourteen. I sighed before finishing the last of the fatty tuna and throwing the box away. I was about to turn the TV on when I heard knocking on my door.

Looking through the peephole, I saw that it was Kida and Mikado. I opened the door and stared at them. "What?" I asked.

"Wanna know what we should do, beautiful thing?" Kida winked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"What?"

"Well, Kida was thinking about going to walk around Sunshine 60." Mikado said. I shrugged. "Well, it's not like I'm going to do much so sure, why not?"

I grabbed my keys and pone before closing the door and walking with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
BORIGNBORINGBORING