Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Seventy Two

"Okay, I'll set up an appointment for the wedding planner today and hopefully he can come in soon. As for the florist, I know someone who works well with flowers and the musician I can find. She owes me a big favor. For the food, I can make it with a few people helping me since it won't be that large of a wedding, right?" I asked, typing madly. Nami shrugged.

"I guess only family and friends."

I nodded, typing it in the phone.

"Okay.. um...I can schedule an appointment at the wedding dresses boutique today too but I might have to skip out of sleep. I'll try and make the important calls today and tomorrow, okay?" I asked with a smile, saving it all in my phone. She nodded, grinning widly.

"Yuki-chan, you sure are doing a lot." Kida pointed out.

"Yeah, do you think you can get it done today and tomorrow?" Mikado asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to sleep so I'll get most of it done. And besides, it's my best friend's first wedding; gotta make it the best." I grinned.

"Thanks." Shizuo grunted, taking a cigarette from his pack. I widened my eyes before snatching it away and throwing it on the ground before stepping on it with my shoe.

"What the hell?" he asked angrily.

"Shizuo-san, you have to control how many cigarettes you have. We can't have a dead by the time the wedding comes." I said, outstretching my hand for his pack. He sighed before taking it out and smacking it in my palm.

"Oh and don't buy any; I'll find out." I smiled, shoving the carton in my pocket.