Marriage in Ikebukuro

Chapter Eighty Six

I laughed. "Sure sure." I said sarcastically. My phone rang, a loud beep echoed. I flipped it open to see it was the wedding dress boutique.

"Hold on, I have to take this call." I said. I pressed the green accept button and placed it next to my ear as I exited the restaurant. I could hear Kida ask Nami,"So you think I'm attractive?"

"Moshi moshi?" I asked with a grin.

"A-ah, Ms. Fujika. I'm sorry but we won't be able to open the store on that day." Came the receptionist. I frown brows furrowed.

"Why?"

"The whole place is closing down tomorrow morning. We're terribly sorry but business is very slow."

"What about today?"

"Everything has already been shipped to America. I apologize greatly."

I sighed. "Its fine, I-I can get a new store."

"Sorry for the bother. Have a good night." and with that, she hung up. I sighed rubbing my head. There were no other good wedding boutiques around. I sighes before an idea came to mind.

I came back in before sitting next to Kida.

"What was that call about?" Mikado asked.

"Bad news is the wedding boutique is closing down on us which is kind of sad. Good news is...I can try and make on." I grinned. I had tons of fashion designing pratice, a simple wedding dress couldn't be that hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit late but I INSTALLED MY NEW COMPUTER :D