***ing Perfect

You Are ***ing Perfect

“LETS DO THIS SHIT!” Sarah screamed as Garrett brought shots to the table. Garrett was 21, while we were only 19.

“TO OUR LAST NIGHT OF FREEDOM!” He screamed take a shot. Tomorrow, I was moving to Dallas to live with my “husband”. I didn’t exactly sign up to be married at 19. My dad made me marry his partner’s son who’s Garrett’s age. It was arranged and we’ve been married a month.

“Honey, for Tori. Her last night of freedom was a month ago. But still!” Sarah handed me a shot, and I gulped it down.

When I walked downstairs the next morning, Sarah and Garrett were still passed out on couch snuggled up to each other. They were sickening, that was for sure. I hadn’t met my husband yet, but he was picking me up in an hour to take me to the airport so we could go back to Dallas together. All I know is that he’s a musician – plays drums, in a band called Forever The Sickest Kids. When I heard his name and band’s name. I looked him up and their music. They’re really good and he’s pretty cute. Something our kids – if we have any, will benefit from. I checked my bags before Garrett and Sarah got up, both hung over.

“When’s lover boy coming?” Garrett said.

“After you leave. Goodbye” I said shoving him out my door and seeing him just lay in the grass of my yard. I rolled my eyes and there was a knock.

“Are you Tori?” The blonde answered when I opened the door.

“Yea. You must be my husband then” I said.

“Yea. You know you have a blonde guy in your yard passed out?” he said.

“Yep.” I said. “Please excuse me.” I walked outside and stood next to my best friend.

“GARRETT WAKE UP, SARAH’S TRAPPED INSIDE THE HOUSE AND IT’S ON FIRE!” I screamed. He jumped up and once he saw I was rolling on the ground, I was laughing even harder than I was when I said it.

“Tori that was mean” he stuck his bottom lip out at me.

“Whatever, go inside you stink” I said. He pouted even more as he walked into the house and drug Sarah upstairs, to no doubt, get hot and steamy in my shower. Those two fucked like rabbits. It was a wonder why they weren’t married yet. Garrett had a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and they had twins together. Which made me remember his aunt said she was dropping the kids off in an half hour from now. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

“GARRETT, SARAH. MARY SAID SHE WAS BRING MAKIAH, DILLAN, AND JASEY BACK AT 10. YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES. I’M LEAVING BYE!” I screamed through the door and walked back downstairs. Once me and Kyle were in the taxi, he looked at me.

“So your roommates?” he said.

“Garrett and Sarah have been together since Garrett was 16 and Sarah was 14. Garrett already had a daughter, Makiah, when they met. When Sarah turned 16, they found out they were having twins - Dillan Noah Greggory and Jasey Noelle Rae. Dillan was named after Garrett’s twin brother that committed suicide 3 weeks after they turned 16 and Jasey came from the song that brought them together – Jasey Rae by All Time Low.” I said. He nodded seemingly understanding.

“What about you. Tell me about you.” He said.

“Well my name is Tori Elizabeth Arterburn well I guess my last name is Burns now. I’m 19 years old and I was born and raised right here in Huntington Beach. My dad left when I was 3 and moved to Dallas and I don’t see him that much. My birthday is May 16. I’m a virgin, that one’s hard to believe by most guys, but I always said I was waiting until I was married. I love music. Um, an interesting fact is that I have naturally curly hair. My eyes change color a lot, and it’s creepy to my friends. I have 6 siblings. All of them are half-siblings, none of them are full blood. We all have the same dad. Jessica is 22, Kasie is 21 and they were from my dad’s first wife. I was born to him and his second wife, who adopted Jess and Kasie, Caleb is 14, Caden is 10, Casen is 9, and Caitlin is 7. They’re my dad and his third wife’s. My mom is blind. I want to be a writer, and I was first published in my local newspaper at 14.Yeah, that’s about it.” I said.

“So if your sister is my age, why did your dad want me to marry you” he said.

“When you met my sister tonight, you’ll understand. She’s completely overwhelming and she talks shit about me non-stop. You would kill yourself” I said.

By the time we landed in Dallas. He had told me everything about him. And we’d become pretty good friends, and I was falling for him. I would admit it.

“So, um. I’ll take you to our house first. Then we can go your dads.” He said, before he got us a taxi to the house. I was amazed by the size of it. He started giving me a tour and stopped at our room.

“So this is our room. Um, Yeah.” he said, scratching the back of his head slightly, out of being nervous. “But if you’re not comfortable with sleeping in the same bed, you can always sleep in the guest room”. I walked around to look at him straight in the face.

“Kyle, calm down. It’s fine.” I said. He smiled softly, before I pulled him inside the room. After I had changed into my usual basketball shorts and my highschool basketball jersey, I found him straightening papers and stuff on his desk.

“I find it sexy when you’re cleaning” I said. He turned around before smiling at me.

“Really now? I find it sexy when you wear athletic gear to go see your dad.” he said.

“My dad can suck my dick” I said.

“Yeah well, This is the first time I’m meeting my in-laws. So how about you don’t make him hate me?” He said.

“Buttt Kyllleee” I said. He groaned. I smirked as I noticed the bulge in his skinny jeans getting bigger.

“Someone’s excited. Anyway, I’m not wearing anything with short sleeves, at least.” I said.

“I just want to jump you right now, you know. And why won’t you wear short sleeves?” He said.

“Well um, it’s a little easier to understand when you see it.” I said. He slowly grabbed my shoulders before sitting me on the bed. He grabbed the loose fabric on my arm and lifted it up to my shoulder, gently. After he did this to both arms, he looked down at the scars. I was looking down, crying softly.

“Tori, look at me.” he said. I looked up from my feet into his sad eyes. “Why?” he said.

“My sister” I said. “She told me that no one liked me and that it’d be better if I died because I was the ugliest thing to ever walk on this planet”

“She’s never going to touch you again, you understand. Because I don’t care what she says, you’re beautiful. You’re perfect, to me” He said. He ran his hand through my hair and then, me being in the delirious state I was, did the unthinkable. I had known him for 5 hours, and I kissed him. He didn’t seem shocked, because he kissed me back. Before I knew it, our shirts had been disregarded across the room and he was working on my pants. I gasped quietly as the cold air of the room hit my thighs and his mouth was pulled apart from mine so he could undo his belt and take his pants off. He placed a sloppy kiss on my lips before looking into my eyes.

“Are you sure you want this?” he said. I nodded quickly. Before I could do anything, the rest of our clothes were in a pile by the bed and he was inside me.

I opened my eyes and automatically heard my phone ringing. Once I answered it, I heard my dads voice.
“Where are you?” he said. I looked at the time. It was 7:30, we were an hour late.

“Shit, we fell asleep. We’ll be there in 15 minutes.” I told him, throwing a shoe at Kyle’s naked body. We hung up and I laughed at my groggy husband but once he realized I had thrown my shoe at him, he was awake.

“WHAT THE FUCK, MAN. WHY DID YOU DO THAT” He screamed sitting up.

“Wake up, we’re late.” I said. I threw on skinny jeans and a Jagk shirt before going into the bathroom.

“KYLE WILLIAM BURNS” I screamed.

“Yes?” He said, innocently coming in dressed.

“My neck looked like I got attacked by an animal.” I said. He grinned and looked at his handy work.

“Oh, I can cover that up easily” he said opening a drawer and grabbing cover up.

“Why do you have cover up?” I said.

“My ex-girlfriend left it here when we broke up.” He said as he covered up my hickies and put it up. We quickly brushed our hair and he gave me a kiss before walking me out to his car and driving to my dads.

“My sisters are here” I said, frowning.

“Shh. She can suck your dick.” he said. We walked up and knocked on the door. Kasie answered, glaring at me.

“Oh! There you are. I hope you guys get along alright.” My dad said, as me and Kyle sat down next to each on the couch. His hand was on my thigh and I groaned. There was too much sexual frustration in this relationship already.

“Oh trust me, we get along...just fine” Kyle said. My sister scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“I bet they’ve already fucked.” she said. Ugh this bitch. I wanted to kill her.

“Really? Well at least I can keep my legs shut until I’m married.” I said.

“Like he would’ve married you if had actually met you before hand, because you’re ugly. And your arms are ugly because of your fucking scars, you emo freak.” she said. I stood up and looked at her, square in the face.

“You think you’re so fucking perfect? Well guess what, your emotional abuse, you taking advantage of my feelings, caused these scars. I hope you’re happy with yourself because I’m not a fucking slut. And when I do get pregnant, at least I’ll know who the fucking father is, unlike you did when you had Jackson. So suck my dick and as far as I’m concerned get out of me and Kyle’s lives.” I said.

“Ha, I caused those? You’re the one that fucking thought you were so fucking perfect in highschool. Hanging out with those boys and getting drunk every Friday night. You weren’t even fucking wanted. Mom and Dad were fine until you came along. You ruined our family.” she spat at me. I felt Kyles hand on shoulder.

“Come on, babe. Let’s be the bigger person and walk away. We’ll come back tomorrow when things have cooled down.” he said. Jessica followed us out onto the porch and looked at us.

“Look, I’m really happy for you two, even if it was arranged, because you guys seemed like you were getting ready to jump each others bones in the other room. I know how Kasie is, she’s just jealous that you’re married before she is. I know she caused your scars. She’s just Kasie. What more can you expect? Now, get home before it starts pouring” she said, noting it was thundering and lightning badly. We gave her a hug before going out to the car. Once we were in the car, he looked at me.

“OH MY GOD. SHE’S HORRIBLE. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONE I HAD TO MARRY” He literally screamed giving me a kiss.

“Haha, I told you. She’s horrible.” I said.

“Oh my god, lets go home, before I jump you in the car” he said, pulling out of the driveway. I laughed and took his hand...

Kyle was flipping through the T.V. channels and he suddenly stopped and moved so he was in front of my face.

“Did you mean what you said tonight?” He said.

“Which thing?” I said.

“The part when you said “When I do get pregnant, at least I’ll know who the father is??” He said. “Do you really want to have my kids?”

“Yes. I meant it, because I’m pretty sure you didn’t use protection and I have a feeling we’re going to fuck like rabbits” I said, with a laugh. He kissed my lips softly.

“Yay” he whispered. I laughed before kissing him again. I brushed my hand softly over his dick and heard him groan as he pulled away from my mouth.

“You’re a tease, Tori” he said. I grinned before taking his pants off.

Months had past since our meeting/marriage. We found out we were having our first child a little over 7 months ago. Then we found out we’re having twins. They put me on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy because of my blood pressure. Since we know we’re having on of each, we’re currently looking at names.

“You know, the first time my sister put me in the stress center, they made me pick out names for my children as a part of my therapy” I said.

“Really?” He asked looking at me.

“They were always the same too. Maddox Grace and Xavier Thomas.” I said. He smiled at the names.

“You liked using the letter X, huh?” he said.

“Just a bit.” I said He grinned before leaning down to kiss my baby belly.

“Do you guys hear that? You have names.” he said. I was 35 weeks and 3 days. And since I was having twins, that meant they could come anyday. We were ready, we had everything we needed for them.

I guess that was a good thing because the next morning I was in the hospital.

“Wow. Maddox and Xavier don’t want to wait any longer huh?” Kyle teased as my family came in.

“You have names?!?!?” Jessica said excitedly. I laughed, half-heartedly because I was in pain.

“Yes. Maddox Grace and Xavier Thomas” I said. I wanted to scream by the time my doctor made my family leave so they could take me back for my c-section.

“Just think” Kyle whispered. “When we come back into this room, we’ll be parents” he said. I smiled and nodded. Maddox was born first – at 1:18pm on Tuesday, October 19th. Xavier followed his sister at 1:21pm. Once we were back in our room, Kyle sat in the bed with me, holding his daughter, while I held our son.

“They look alike” he said.

“No shit, they’re twins” I said

“You’re mean to me.” he said.

“You’re a dimwit.” I said. He grinned at me before taking a picture of his twins.

djknucklehead: HEY! @iamjonathancook. Look who just arrived!
iamjonathancook: on zee way to zee hospital to see Kyle, Tori, and zee twinies!

I held back a laugh at Jonathan and Kyle once Jonathan came in.

“What are you laughing about preggo-no-mo?” Jonathan said.

“You two are worse than me and Jessica were.” I said.

“I take offense to that.” My sister said, coming in to see her niece and nephew.

[[3 months later]]

Forever the Sickest Kids were in California, so I took the kids out there to see Kyle. I was pursuing my dream of being a photographer and had gotten some good shots of Kyle and the kids earlier, but right now, the guys are on stage, doing an acoustic performance.

“Can I get Tori out here?” Jonathan said. “And zee twinies?”

“Seriously, Jonathan. When are you going to start calling them by their names?” Kyle said, meeting me in the middle to take Maddox.

“They will always be zee twinies to me. Get over it, Kyle.” Jon said as Kyle took the Microphone.

“Okay so. You guys haven’t met my family yet.. So I’d like to introduce you to my amazingly beautiful wife, Tori. And our two amazingly beautiful kids, Maddox and Xavier. Tori is an actress and aspiring photographer. She’s taking the pictures for our new book. And” he was interrupted by a yawn. “Maddox and Xavier are 3 months old” He yawned again.

“Okay, will you guys agree with the band on something really quick?” Jonathan took Caleb’s mike.

“Kyle has three month old twins – neither of which sleep through the night yet. It’s obvious he doesn’t get enough sleep. We told him not come back yet because he was always tired. Will you tell him to go home and sleep before we kick him out of the band. He needs to be at home with his kids. When he’s on tour with us, he’s worrying about them.” Jonathan said, looking at Kyle.

“Okay. Okay. I’m going. But only for a while, and if you need me – you know my number and everything” Kyle said.

“I grew up next door to you, I’m pretty sure I know” Caleb said. Kyle rolled his eyes and kissed my lips before taking my hand and leading me off stage.

“Let’s go home” he whispered. “And be a family”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! :)
I worked hard on this. But I'm really tired and even though it's only 8:45pm, I'm going to bed. :)
Next on my update list is chapter five of Silence Isn't Easy..