Status: Trust me, this will be completed.

It Doesn't Feel a Thing Like Falling.

whatever happens, happens.

Image


I was woke up abruptly the next day by Matt shaking me lightly.

I groaned and tried to push him away without being successful.

"Holly..." he said softly.

"What is it?" I mumbled covering my face with my hands.

"I need yeh ta get up."

"Why?"

"Cause, I um, I juss got a call from tha hospital. They have tha results of that test. Which means, I gotta go up there."

I removed my hands quickly so I could look at him, "what? Now?"

"Yeah..."

"What time is it?"

"9:30."

"Are you saying you want me to come with you?"

"Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna force yeh, but I would like yeh to." He said softly as he stared down at me.

"Of course I'll go with you..."

He gave me a weak grin before pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Fank yeh my love." He whispered and I nodded sleepily as he grabbed my hands and gently pulled me from the bed.

I covered my mouth to yawn and a grin hit his lips.

"What is it?"

"Yeh propa cute yeh know that?"

I felt my cheek redden and he pulled me closer to him by my shirt. He ran his hand into my hair and kissed my nose.

"I'm still sleepy." I said wrapping my arms around him and pressing my face into his shirt.

"When we get back yeh can go back to sleep." He said softly.

"With you?"

He chuckled, "wif meh."

"Ok." I whispered.

"Go get ready love." He said squeezing my butt and I glared up at him.

He grinned, "what?"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled away from him and he began to laugh.

"Perv."

"No, actually, yeh my girlfriend rememba? So techincally I'm allowed to do that."

"I dont think that's how it goes."

"I fink so."

"So it would be ok if I just grabbed your ass whenever?"

H shrugged, "wouldnt botha meh one bit." He said with a smirk.

"That's why you're in the situation you're in." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh? Tha situation of almost havin yeh in tha bathroom?" He asked as he guided me by my waist to the door.

"Oh how witty of you."

"I get it from yeh." He said with a grin as he leaned against the doorway of the bathroom as I grabbed up my toothbrush.

I rolled my eyes once more before I began to brush my teeth. He kept grabbing my shirt and messing with my hair just to annoy me.

"Matt!" I said once I slammed my toothbrush back onto the counter.

"Holly." He said with that stupid lopsided grin of his.

"You're annoying."

"Oh? So now yeh know how I felt last night?"

"Leave."

"Why? Gonna showa? Rememba what yeh said lass night? I've already seen yeh naked. It's no big deal." He said sarcastically with an amused grin plastered on his face.

I glared at him and he crossed his arms clearly thinking he won.

"Fine." I said shrugging before pulling off my shirt and throwing it onto the floor.

His smile quickly faded and his eyes got a bit wide at my action.

"I mean it's kind of like you seeing me in a bathing suit huh?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

He shook his head no as he scanned my body.

I rolled my eyes, "now go before we're late."

"Oh no. Yeh can keep goin'." He finally said.

"Uh no."

"Why? Yeh know I'm gonna see yeh naked again soon right?" He asked smirking.

"Oh, you think?"

"No. I know."

"Matt go." I said laughing as I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back lightly.

"Yeh bein' like this and wearin' that is reallah fit." He said smirking.

"Matt. You have issues."

"Holly, I don't fink bein' turned on by yeh girlfriend is somefing labeled as an issue." He said grabbing my wrist and placing my arms to my sides.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. An issue would be that happenin' and than yeh girlfriend not carin'." He said placing his hands on my sides.

"Yeahhh. I don't."

He glared at me and I chuckled.

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"I don't think you should be having sex on the day you could possibly find out you're a dad."

"I fink it's a perfect time ta do that cause if I do turn out ta be a dad well, I won't be so sad. I'll be like, well yeah I have a baby, but I had reallah good sex wif my bird this mornin'." He said and I busted out laughing causing him to chuckle.

"That's disturbing."

He shrugged, "sue me."

He brushed his hand over my shoulder taking my bra strap with it and began placing kisses gently over my shoulder.

His fingers lightly grasped at my side as I closed my eyes taking in the feeling of his lips against my skin. It still wasn't something I was use to.

He moved to my jaw and then gently pressed his lips to mine.

"Ok." I said softly and he grabbed me up by my waist and laid me onto the bed. His lips stayed connected to mine as his hand went to the clasp of my bra.

"Ugh get this fing off!" He said after he tried several times. I began to laugh at his frustration.

"I mean it's like I'm doomed ta look like I have no idea what i'm doin' wif yeh! It neva fails!" He said and I giggled before bringing his face to mine and kissing him.

"I love you." I said with a grin.

"I love yeh more." He responded before kissing me passionately.

***


"We need to get up and go." I said softly after a few hours of just cuddling on his bed.

"Mhm. Let's juss stay here." He whispered as his fingers made patterns on my back.

"As I recall I wanted to sleep in and you made me get up."

He chuckled softly, "I recall that too, but I changed my mind."

"Don't you want to know?" I asked referring to the test we were planning to go find out about.

"No. I wanna stay right here wif tha girl I love." He said kissing the top of my head.

"You can't avoid it."

"I'm not, but one day isn't gonna hurt anyfing. I juss wanna hold yeh and not worry bout anyfing else but that."

I leaned up to look at him and kissed his lips as I ran my hand into his hair.

"I love you so much." I said against his cheek.

"I love yeh so much more." He whispered back and I laaughed softly before kissing his cheek.

"Matt..."

"I know what yeh gonna say and I know..." he whispered as I played with his hair.

"And..."

"And I don't want to go. Yeh wanna leave meh that bad?" He asked and I glared at him causing him to grin, "is that a yes?"

"Maybe."

He frowned and I kissed him.

"Kidding."

"Whateva. Well get up and get ready then if yeh so ready ta ruin our lives."

"Someone's dramatic..."

He shrugged as I snuggled into his side.

"This isn't yeh gettin' ready."

"I changed my mind."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I don't want to ruin our lives Matt. I just want to prove that we can live our lives..." I said softly.

He sighed, "I know. Go get ready love. We will go."

I nodded and he kissed me once more before I went to shower. I just needed to know. Not that I wouldn't love him anymore I just, well, I didn't know what I would feel if it was his. Heart broken I think, but at this point I was just anxious to get it over with.

Once we were both ready we headed downstairs only to see Oliver and Jona sitting on the couch.

"Well, well, well..." Oli said with a grin and Matt groaned.

"So. Yeh finally grew a pair huh?"

"Sod off Oli."

Of course that didn't phase him.

"What were yeh doin' up there, aye?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"We're leavin'." Matt said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door.

"awe yeh holdin' hands and all that gross stuff how propa cute!" He said not giving up because he knew it bothered Matt. I tried not to laugh as Matt glared at Oli.

"Keep it up." Matt warned and Jona chuckled from his seat.

I laughed as I opened the door, "Come on. Beat up Oli later."

"Yeah. Juss punch my right side. I figure that way I won't have that much in common wif Jona." Oli said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sod off!" Matt yelled before closing the door behind us.

"Oh yeh fink it's funny?" He asked looking at me with a grin.

"Yes I do." I said pulling him to his car.

He tickled my side before he opened my door causing me to squirm away from him.

"Get in." He said with a grin.

"Get away from the door."

He shook his head no and I crossed my arms.

"Come on love. I promise I'm not gonna mess wif yeh."

"Pinky swear?"

He laughed, "pinky swear." He said putting his finger out for me.

I laughed and wrapped my finger around his.

"You know there's no going back on a pinky promise right?" I said seriously and a grin hit his lips, "course!"

I giggled as I removed my finger from his.

"Now, get in love."

I got into the car and he closed the door for me before getting in to the driver side.

"I'm a man of my word." He said with a grin.

"Bestest boyfriend ever." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek.

He rolled his eyes before starting the car.

"Yeh scared?" He asked glancing over at me before he looked back at the road.

"Just nervous." I whispered.

He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my palm.

"Are you scared?"

"As long as I have yeh I'm fine." He mumbled.

"You say that now."

"I mean that. If I have yeh everyfing will be ok."

"Even if you have a child?"

"Even if i have a child." He repeated before kissing my hand once more.

I sighed as the car grew quiet and he held onto my hand tightly. I knew he was nervous although he didn't want to admit it and I sort of didn't want him to because if he did I think it would make my nerves even worse.

Once we arrived at the hospital he clinched the steering wheel tightly as he breathed in deeply. Now he couldn't deny the nerves because I could feel them from here.

"It's going to be ok." I said softly and he nodded with a sigh before turning off the car. Once we got out his hand quickly found mine and we walked slowly into the hospital.

"Why cant I breathe?" He choked out and I squeezed his hand, "Matt. It's going to be alright."

He nodded hesitantly as we reached the room we were suppose to go to.

Once we told the lady who was sitting at a desk who he was she told us to have a seat and it would be just a moment. A moment to Matt though made him even more uneasy. He started tapping his foot on the floor anxiously and he looked around the small room a least a million times.

"Matt. Calm down." I said rubbing his back and his eyes hit mine, "I can't. I fuckin' hate hospitals and knowin' why I'm here isn't makin' it any betta."

"Matt." I said calmly as I brought my hand to his cheek. He sighed and closed his eyes trying to cool himself down.

"It's going to be ok." I whispered and he nodded. I kissed his cheek gently and he opened his eyes once again.

"I love yeh." He whispered.

"I love you too." I said softly and he gave me a weak grin.

"Mr. Nicholls." We both heard and looked over to see a lady standing in the doorway waiting for us to follow her to an office where she would tell us what I decided I really didn't want to know anymore.

Well here goes nothing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh cliff hangerrrr. ;)

Thanks to:
As Above_So Below
Lustisbliss27
And imgonnagoeatbananas

For the comments. :)