Status: Trust me, this will be completed.

It Doesn't Feel a Thing Like Falling.

A new beginning.

Image


"Matt! It's a girl! Why would we paint her room blue?!" I asked rolling my eyes as we tried to decide on a color.

"I was juss askin'! I mean why must it be pink?"

"Because she's a girl!"

"Why not like a baby yellow? Or purple?"

"Why not pink?"

"Everyone does pink!"

"You're right. Let's do black." I said sarcastically.

"Now yeh bein a smart arse. Yeh need ta hurry up and have this kid cause yeh drivin' meh mental!"

"Yeah? Well you're stupid questions drive me mental!"

He rolled his eyes before walking away. I sighed as I looked at the colors I had in my hand.

Fine.

Yellow it was.

Once I had the paint made up Matt appeared with paint brushes and sat them down silently. I watched him as he handed the guy his credit card and grabbed up the bags quickly. I didn't bother saying anything I just followed him to the car and once we were in I looked over at him.

"I got yellow." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek causing him to let out a sigh, "Yeh mental."

"I know."

He leaned over and kissed me, "put yeh seatbelt on love." He whispered and I knew he was no longer aggravated with me.

It really wasn't ever his fault and I honestly don't know how he put up with me some times.

Once we got home he carried everything in and he followed me to Lilly's room where he sat it down. I sighed and sat in the floor and he looked down at me with a grin, "I fink I'll see if Oli will come help."

"I can."

"No."

I frowned and he sat down next to me, "I'd ratha yeh not love."

"Fine."

He smiled and kissed my cheek before placing his hand on my stomach that I now couldn't hide at all.

"Gonna have a baby real soon." He said his nose brushing my cheek.

"I know. Trust me."

He chuckled and I leaned back against the wall.

"I love yeh." He whispered.

"I'm sorry I'm so like, hormonal all the time."

He chuckled, "It's not that bad."

"But, I feel bad"

"Baby. Yeh tha one havin' her I fink I get off easy if yeh juss yellin' at meh occasionally."

I giggled, "true. I'm just like miserable now."

"I know baby. Only a few more weeks and our lil Lilly will be here and yeh wouldn't be miserable anymore."

"Then we won't have time to do anything." I stated and he chuckled, "yeah. I know."

I sighed and leaned against his shoulder, "I'm scared."

"What why?"

"I mean, what if I'm not good at it."

"Good at what? Bein a mum? Yeh gonna be amazin' love, I know it. Yeh already so carin' and lovin' I juss know once yeh see her it's gonna feel right."

"Uh I've got the best guy in the whole world." I said into his shirt causing him to laugh, "Yeah cause I'm tha only one who's had years of practice on how ta handle yeh!"

I laughed, "true."

"But I wouldn't have it any otha way." He said stroking my hair.

"Me neither." I mumbled.

"I'm goin ta call Oli why don't yeh go lay down?"

"Ok." I responded and he kissed me before helping me up from the floor and leading me to our room.

"Are you going to tuck me in?" I asked and he laughed, "Yep cause I love yeh." He stated kissing me before pulling back the blanket.

"Sweet of you." I stated as I sat down.

"I'd do anyfing for yeh." He whispered kissing the top of my head before I laid down.

"If yeh need anyfing juss yell for meh." He stated pulling the blanket over me.

I nodded and he gave me a grin before leaving me.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep probably because we have been out all day and that made me exhausted.

"Sweetie, wake up." I heard softly and I groaned as I covered my face.

He chuckled, "I got a suprise for yeh. Yeh can go back ta bed afta yeh see it."

"Ok." I whispered and he brushed my cheek lightly causing me to open my eyes.

"Come on love." He said with a grin as he grabbed my hands and pulled me from the bed.

He pulled me to Lilly's future room and he smiled, "ready?"

I nodded and he opened the door and I gasped.

"Yeh like it?" He asked as I looked around. Not only had he painted but he had put the crib together and the furniture. That alone caused me to tear up. Blame the hormones.

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me, "I hope those are happy tears."

I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"You didn't have to do all this."

"I wanted to, love." He said softly.

He brushed his nose against mine, "Now I'm propa tired."

"Well let's go back to sleep."

"Yeh need ta eat somefin."

"I'd rather sleep."

He gave me a look as if to tell if I was telling the truth.

"Come on." I said tugging on his hand and he finally gave in and let me pull him to our room.

"So do yeh have an answa yet?" He asked as we laid down.

I looked up at him and he spoke quickly, "I mean it doesn't have ta be any time soon. I juss..."

"You're not doing this just because of the baby are you?"

"What? No. No Holly. I love yeh. I'm askin yeh ta marry meh cause I wanna spend tha rest of my life wif yeh, but I mean if yeh don't..."

"Of course I do." I said seriously and a grin hit his lips, "so yeh will?"

I nodded and he kissed me, "I didn't reallah plan on meh askin' yeh like that, but I promise yeh will have a ring soon."

"Take your time." I said and he chuckled, "I don't wanna. I want everyone ta know yeh mine."

"They sort of already do." I said pointing to my stomach and he laughed, "well yeah but when that baby is out and yeh out alone somewhere I don't want anyone bein' like damn she's hot and oh no ring I'm gonna go in..."

"Who would say that?" I asked laughing.

He chuckled, "Some lad!"

"I don't see that happening."

"Course yeh don't but I know it will cause yeh fit!"

"Am not."

"Yes yeh are. So I'm gonna get yeh a ring asap and yeh gonna wear it every bloody day!"

I laughed, "Ok, ok. Settle down."

He smiled and kissed my lips, "I love yeh."

"And you call me mental..."

He laughed and pulled me to him, "guess that's why we're perfect togetha."

I nodded and he kissed me.

"Let's sleep." He whispered and I pulled the cover up higher.

*****


Before we knew it, it was time.

And I mean, time for the baby.

Matt rushed around the house like a mad man and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Matty, calm down. It's ok. It's not popping out now."

"Holly! But it is like tonight!"

I laughed and grabbed his arm, "Matt...my bag is in front of our bed. Just get it and we will head there. Calm down before I have to put you in the hospital."

He breathed in and did as I told him. Oddly enough I was calm and in no pain...yet.

Once we got to the hospital and into a room and they gave me some sort of shot that's when my opinion and attitude dramatically changed.

"I'm dying. This is what dying feels like." I said as he calmly stroked my hair, "it's gonna be ok baby. Yeh mom is on her way."

I whined and buried my face into his arm.

I don't remember how long it took but I knew I was in so much pain I couldn't keep track. It all seemed like a blur even when the baby was finally out. Strong meds they give you I would say!

They took Lilly and I fell asleep exhausted. When I woke up a bit later it was to Matt talking in a voice I hadn't heard him use before. I opened my eyes and he was holding Lilly securely and talking to her in a baby voice.

"Yeh gonna be daddy's lil girl and I will neva let anyfing happen to yeh." He said before kissing her forehead and a smile hit my lips.

"And yeh mum, yeh gonna love her. I do. She's propa amazin' yeh already look like her. Lucky for yeh and bad for meh." He said and I laughed causing his eyes to shoot to me. A grin hit his lips and he walked over to me, "she's propa perfect. I can't stop lookin at her." He whispered handing over Lilly and he was right she was perfect. Well to me anyways.

Matt pulled the chair up to the bed as Oli and Jona walked in.

"Bloody hell it's real." Oli whispered as he walked over eyeing the baby. I laughed and Jona rolled his eyes before pushing Oli over.

"She's propa lovely Hols." He said with a grin before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"Fank god she looks like yeh." Oli said and Matt glared at him.

"Want to hold her?" I asked Oli and his eyes grew wide, "I, I dunno, I don't wanna break it."

Jona laughed and gently picked Lilly up.

"See Oli not so bad."

"Juss sit down yeh gonna make meh nervous." Matt said standing up and shoving Oli in the seat.

"No worries Lilly, when he becomes that over protective dad juss call uncle Jona and I'll save yeh." Jona said softly and I chuckled as Matt rolled his eyes.

Jona smiled before handing Lilly to Oli who seemed to be concentrating really hard.

"She smells good." He stated and we laughed.

"She does. She's propa cute." He said looking at her with a grin.

"Lilly bug, wake up. Juss so yeh know, I'm gonna be coola than Jona." He said softly as he played with her hand.

"Why does this worry me?" Matt asked giving me a look and I laughed, "you're already stressed."

"I can't help it!"

Matt sat beside me on the bed and I looked up at him.

"What yeh finkin bout?" He asked brushing my hair back.

"How complete I am."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "me too. I love yeh."

"Love you too."

"I'm ready to take yeh and our baby home." He said kissing my cheek.

I cuddled against him and he sighed, "it's gonna be reallah challengin' I know that, but knowin' I'm goin' through it wif yeh makes it worth it and I got yeh somefin." He said digging into his pocket and I pulled back with curiousity.

"Gonna marry meh Holly?" He asked opening a ring box and I covered my mouth.

It was perfect. He was perfect.

I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger, "No, Now I'm complete."
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. :(

I have to say this is the first story I've ever written that went past the point they got together. So this was different for me to write. But anyways,
Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed! :)