The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #1: do become the best friend

"Ooo! Ooo! Buy that one!"

I roll my eyes, pushing a hand through my choppy bangs. We'd been walking around for the past hour, looking at apartments for me. I should've known that Johnny would be the worst person to take house hunting with me, but everyone else was busy. I would've rather had Matt or even a jack russell terrier than Johnny. He didn't know how to settle down.

"Johnny, I can't buy every apartment that's by yours. I have to actually be able to afford it" I reason.
He just rolls his eyes and scoffs. "You know we'd help pay for it. You deserve it after all. I don't see why you can't just keep staying with Zacky."

I groan and slap a hand to my forehead, rubbing it. This kid gave me a headache sometimes.

"Because Zacky has a new girlfriend every week. And I can't even get one once they find out I live with Zack. Living with another guy ruins the love life. Plus I'm tired of hearing the name changes every day."
"Aww, you don't like hearing about Marissa and Michelle and Jackie and Julie and-"
"Johnathan fucking Seward, if you finish that I will beat your ass" I cut him off.

He pouts and slips his arm through mine, tugging me up the steps and into his apartment building. We'd had no luck finding anything I could afford, and I wasn't about to let the guys pay for my place.

The sounds of Good Charlotte were blasting through Zacky & I's apartment when I got to the door. That could only mean one thing; Zacky had found a box of our old Cds.

With a groan i push the door open, Johnny right behind me. And to prove my point Zacky was just dancing in the middle of the living room, a Coke in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Rolling my eyes I walk to the stereo and flip it off, watching as his eyes landed on Johnny first. And then slowly, once realizing that Johnny couldn't have turned off the music from over there, his eyes found me with my arms across my chest.

"I was listening to that" he grumbles, giving me a glare.
"I understand that Syn and Matt starred in one of their videos, and I do think Benji and Billy are kinda hot, but that doesn't mean I wanna hear about how Joel's love left him heartbroken or whatever he was singing about."
"For your information, he was singing about all us losers and how we gotta stick together." He nods, as if his was the only right answer.
I roll my eyes, casting a withered glance at Johnny who just shrugs. "I doubt it was specifically about 'us losers' as you so kindly put it. Now put some pants on, the guys are coming over."
"It's my house! i can wear or not wear what i want" he whines, throwing his hands in the air. This of course only resulted in Zacky spilling his Coke all over himself. Cursing loudly he stalks into the kitchen, leaving johnny and i to just survey the mess that was mine & Zack's living room.

"You know, Zacky's got a point. you can wear less clothes too" Johnny chirps up finally, plopping himself onto his usual spot. The couch sinks under him and he grins, popping his shoes off and tossing them into he middle of the living room.

Rolling my eyes I follow suit, tossing my Converse into the middle and walking back to my room. I was sure Johnny and Zacky would love to see me less clothed, but I was quite happy wearing one of Jimmy's shirts and some skinny jeans. It was really just surprising I wore my own jeans. Usually I just stole some of Zack's. I did his laundry more than my own. He also owned more clothes than I did. I swear, I washed for him and his alter ego. Don't get me wrong, Zacky Vengeance is just as sweet as Zacky baker, but I much prefer the Baker side of our boy.

"Addi! Matt's being mean and trying to take my spot" Johnny yells from the living room.
"No I'm not! I sit here" Matt yells back.
"Matthew Sanders! leave poor johnny alone! You know he sits there" i yell from my room.

Matt's head pokes around my door and he pouts, surveying my room. My room was clean for once.

"You cleaned" he notes, nodding in approval.
"Yah, well, Zacky's room was cleaner than mine, so I had to outdo him. You know how we roll around here" I comment, folding up a shirt and tossing it at the foot of my bed.
"Is that Jimmy's shirt?"
"Yep. Johnny wouldn't give me his so I dug around in Zack's room until I found this one. And how do you know it's Jimmy's?"
"He's been bitching for the past two weeks cause he can't find it."
I nod. Yah, he had been. "Well it's mine now."
"I wouldn't say that. you know he'll just take it off of you if he really wants ti back" Matt smirks.
"I swear, if you're even beginning to picture that I'll have Zack castrate you" I warn, pointing a finger at him.
Matt just shrugs innocently before disappearing from my doorway.

Boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
lemme know what you guys think.