The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #10: do not act like everything's OK

I was reading a book when the guys came in from the meet and greet. I knew I should've put the book down earlier, but I didn't. And all hell was about to break loose over it.

As if on cue Zacky snatches the book up out of my hands, reading the cover before bursting out laughing and tossing it to Johnny.

Great, now I lost my page.

Johnny laughs too before tossing it to Jimmy who laughed and then tossed it to Matt. But it never made it to Matt. Brian caught it in the air and sent me a smile, coming to sit by me. Closing it he hands it to me before glaring at the guys.

"Why can't you all just leave her alone" he asks, a hint of anger in his voice.
"Oh come on, Syn. Look at what she's reading! A 'Clique' novel" Jimmy groans, pointing at my book.
"She can read whatever she wants. At least she can read" Brian snaps at him.

I smile a little bit, thankful he'd become a lot more protective. Silently I get up and move to the bunks, storing my book in my bag. They were right. It was stupid for me to be reading the books. but I couldn't help it. I kind of liked them. And that was unusual. I was the girl who was known for her freakish obsession with reading only vampire novels. Anything that was 'dark', I read.

A pair of arms wrap around my waist and I relax back into the familiar embrace, laying my arms over his.

"You shouldn't let them get to you" Brian whispers.
"I can't help it sometimes. Zacky's my best friend. You guys are family. you know I always take your opinions in high regard."
"Well stop it. We don't think straight all the time" he laughs against my ear.
I shiver and press back more into him, nodding. "Yah, you're only boys after all."

With another laugh he releases me and musses my hair, grabbing my hand in his and leading me back to the front of the bus.

"BOW CHIKA BOW WOW!"

Johnny and Zacky were laughing and pointing at my hair while Jimmy made humping motions in the air.

Rolling my eyes I plop into the seat next to Matt who wraps an arm around my shoulders, kissing the side of my head.

"Ohmahgawsh, lemme tell ya. Brian is like...so good. God, I wish that would've lasted longer than TWO MINUTES!"

Matt laughs, kissing my head again and rubbing my knee.

"That was a really accurate and creepy impersonation. Don't do it" Jimmy whines.
"Like, totally Jimmy. I'll like, never ever do it again. Pinky promise. I mean, cause I'd like so totally do anything for you cause we're like ohmahgawsh B-F-F's" I say, throwing the fake prep voice on again.
"STOP IT" he screams.

Before I could even move Jimmy was darting from his spot at me. But thankfully Matt was ready. He punches me towards the door and I run out, laughing and screaming all the way. Jimmy was quick behind me, followed by the rest of the guys. Of course they'd wanna see what went down.

It wasn't long until Jimmy was tackling me, pinning me underneath him as he pumped a fist victoriously in the air. I growl and push at his chest but he only grabs my hands in one of his and holds them, smirking at me.

"I'll let you go for a price" he suggests, winking at me.

Thinking it was far worse than it probably was I grimace and stick my tongue out at him.

"Oh come on, Ads. i just wanted a fucking peck on the cheek."
"No you don't, Jimmy. You'll like, turn and kiss me. So a no go" i retaliate.
"I promise I won't. Scout's honor."
"You have as much honor in that promise as a squirrel does to someone who took its nuts."
"You're not taking my nuts though. Not yet anyways."

Suddenly Jimmy was lifted off of me and Brian was pulling me to my feet, his hand warm and strong on mine.

"Thanks, Syn."
"No problem, baby."

Quickly I yank my hand from his and storm off back to the bus, slamming its door behind me as i stomped back to my bunk. Where does he get off thinking he can call me that?! I don't let anyone call me that!

The bus door bangs closed and I roll over to face the wall. Whoever it was I didn't want to talk to. Whether it be Zacky or Matt.

My bunk sinks behind me and I growl, pushing against the wall to brace my back against the intruding male. I push as hard as I can, only to feel two arms wrap around my waist. Slowly I stop pushing, relaxing in the familiar hold and scent. Matty.

"Who told you, Tuck" i ask softly.
"I saw. You guys do park next to us. Zacky said you wouldn't wanna talk to them. So, I came."
I roll over and look up into his face. "Matty, I don't wanna talk about Syn or what happened."
"Well what did happen?"
"Nothing" I lie, quickly rolling over him and then out of my bunk.

Standing up from the floor I tug my clothes back to normal and pick my book up on the way to my usual couch spot.

"Are you mad at me" Brian asks.

I look up, expecting to see him in his usual stance, but he wasn't. he looked genuinely upset. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and his cheeks were red. He wasn't frowning or anything. he had this pure look of hurt on his face. Again I had upset him more than ever.

"No, Bri. I was just playing." Another lie.
He grins and plunks down beside me, bookmarking my page and kissing my cheek. "Good. Because there's someone I want you to meet."

It was unexplainable and unreasonable, but I felt my stomach lurch and my heart crack into a thousand pieces.

"Oh really. Who?"
"My new girlfriend, Bella."

It was like it was on cue. As soon as he said her name this tall leggy raven haired girl came flouncing through the bus door. behind her I could see the guys making disgusted faces before the door closed. but Zacky's face looked scared.

She casually took a seat in Brian's lap and smiled at me. All perfect Crest whitening strip smile.

"Hey, I'm Bella. You must be Addi. Brian's told me sooo much about you." She extended a and, obviously expecting me to shake it.

And just like that I could explain why my heart felt torn; I was totally digging on Brian Haner. And this new bitch was going to have to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long for the update. school's been hectic and i'm working more than usual these days.