The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #12: do not tell his friends you like him

"You said a small, right" i ask, throwing the medium over my shoulder as I turned back to the boy in the front of the line.

He nods and smiles.

Thankfully this kid was patient. I'd already had some bitchy people.

A few screams went off behind me as I bent down to dig through more tubs and suddenly a strong pair of arms went around my waist. I stand up quickly, attempting to turn my head to see my attacker.

"You're cute when you're being feisty" Matty purrs in my ear.
"What happened to being good for Matt" I ask with a smirk.

I gently pry myself from his arms and hand the kid his shirt, grabbing his money and stuffing it into the lockbox.

"Matt won't kill me this time. besides, Brian's got Bella and I want you" he whispers, pressing his lips against my ear.

Matty was becoming incorrigible.

"I'm doing merch, Tuck. Aren't you supposed to be with your band" I ask.

I didn't really want him to leave, but I didn't want everyone viewing this and snapping pictures and starting rumors.

"Nope. We played already. They knew I was going to come find you."
"Yes, well, I have a job to do here. Sit somewhere and keep yourself occupied till we get everyone outta here."
"As long as I get to watch you I'll be occupied" he mutters with a smirk.
I gently thump him on the head. "No, you'll be horny. Behave yourself, Tuck."

He reaches back to slap my ass as I pass to get another shirt for a kid. Seriously, he needed to behave himself before I got mad.

"Sit down and behave or no sex for the rest of tour" i warn.
He laughs loudly and sits on my chair. "You didn't give me sex anyways. I won't be losing too much."

I roll my eyes and stuff more money in the lockbox, glad to see the other kids were waiting for the signing that was later to come.

I place myself in Matty's lap, pecking him gently on the laps.

"Mmm, you taste like marshmallows, poppet."
I laugh a little. "That'd be my lipgloss, baby."

"I'm gone for a few hours and I come back to this."

Matty and I both snap our heads up at Zacky's familiar voice. He was sweaty and looked dead. His make-up was running down his face, but he was still Zacky. He looked more like my room mate than the stage boy the crowd knew.

"Vengeance, the girls are going to jump the table for you" I warn.
"Like you're wanting to jump Bella for Brian?"

I growl and ball my fist, only to have Matty pry my hand open and weave his fingers into mine.

"You're not denying it" Zacky grins.
"There's nothing to deny! I don't want Brian" I snap.
"Your voice says no but your jealous eyes say otherwise."
"I'm not jealous! She just annoys the piss out of me. not to mention she is so not his type."

Zacky raises an eyebrow, folding his muscular arms over his chest as if to sarcastically say 'of course you're not jealous, Ad'.

"I think Brian's just trying to compensate for the fact that he can't have Adelaide and now he's trying to make her jealous" Matty pipes up.

Reaching back I smack his chest before standing up and moving to a corner of the tent.

"What'd I do" he squeaks.
"Stop feeding the gossip fires, Tuck! And stop encouraging Zacky with this. I don't like Brian and I'm not jealous of Bella."

"Who's jealous of Bella" Brian asks, wiping a towel across his face as he joins us.
"No one! UGH!"

I throw my hands up in frustration and march out of the tent in search of Matt. At least he wouldn't accuse me of liking Brian.

I had been wrong. Matt hadn't so much accused me of liking Brian as just plain out saying I did and needed to deal with my whole jealousy issue. I mean, I do like Brian, but I'd rather die than admit it to them. They'd never let it go, and then they'd make things awkward between Brian and I. They'd be worse than they usually are. it was already enough to make me pissy, but any more of it and I'd leave the tour. I wondered if they knew how close I was to snapping.

"Addi? Baby girl" a familiar voice calls from teh front of the bus.

I groan and bury my face in my pillow. i didn't want anyone to see I had been crying or that my face was red from being upset.

The curtain across my bunk opens, spilling dim light into my darkened space. Then suddenly most of the light was blocked and I rolled over to see Brian's face in the opening. With a frustrated groan I rolled back onto my stomach to hide my face.

"Oh come on Addi. Don't be upset with me. The guys said they were sorry."
I roll over quickly and glare at him. "Do they even know what to be sorry for?! Do you know what they're sorry for?!"
"They said they were teasing you about being jealous of Bella. I even said it was ridiculous."

I stayed silent, glaring at him. He must have took my silence as some form of guilt.

"You're not, right? Jealous of her, I mean. You know you're my best girl friend. I won't ever give you up."
"Ugh. You're as bad as them. I'm not jealous of Bella, I don't care if you're giving me up, and I want you all to leave me alone about it before I decide to move to fucking Waldorf and live with Dean" I hiss through clenched teeth.
"What is wrong with you? I'm almost starting to believe the guys. Ever since you met Bella..."
"Bella this, Bella that. Bella. Bella. Bella! Listen, Synyster, I don't care. Your little oblivious girlfriend can go fuck herself" i interrupt.

His face fell, obviously catching on to the fact that i was done calling him Brian.

"You never call me..."
"Synyster? Yah, well, your fucking girlfriend calls your Brian and there can't be two people doing it."
"Yes there can! You've always called me Brian. just because Bella does you've got to be childish and stop? You know, not everything is about you, Adelaide. You're not the only privileged girl, let alone the only one we know."
"I didn't say I was. Jesus, Syn. Stop putting words in my mouth and get over yourself. Go find your girlfriend. I'll be here."
"Why are you like this, Addi? What happened to make you so bitter?"

Slowly he reaches a hand out, brushing his fingers over my cheek. I let him. And I let the tears behind my eyes leak out onto my cheeks. there was no stopping them. I felt Brian slip into the bunk beside me, cradling me to his chest.

"I...I'm sorry, Addi. I didn't mean to make you cry" he whispers, stroking my hair.
"It's fine, Syn. Go back and sign. I'm not going anywhere."
"I don't want to leave you here alone."
"I'll call Tuck. I won't be alone."

I felt him stiffen against me before he finally slid out, staring at me sadly.

"Call Tuck. I don't want you alone."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's a bit short.