The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #14: do not do everything he wants

"Addi...oh God, Addi."
"Matty, if you don't quiet yourself they'll come back here" I warn with a giggle.
"They could learn something if they came back here" he moans, struggling to keep his hips under control.
"Mmmm, doesn't mean I want them seeing us" I whisper against his ear.

he shudders, letting out a ragged breath. His hips were still rotating under my body and I could honestly say i was enjoying watching him squirm.

"Don't be a tease, Adelaide" he warns through clenched teeth.
I giggle again, kissing his neck. "Not teasing, baby. I'll get to you in a minute."

He grabs my wrists in one of his hands, startling me and making me look up at him. His eyes were half lidded but it was easy to read the lust in them. I couldn't blame the poor guy either. For the last half hour I'd promised him things I didn't fully intend on delivering, and I think he was figuring that out now.

"Please, Adelaide. It's getting painful."

I smile warmly, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. He responded eagerly, letting my wrists go as his fingers wound in my hair to clutch me tight to his body. Slowly I tug his shirt up, trying to catch his attention. It worked, because he was soon sitting up enough to help me shed him of it. Before he could even press his lips back to mine my fingers were nimbly working he belt out of its loops and the button loose.

He lets out a strangled moan as I unzipped his jeans, my fingers brushing the apparent bulge in his jeans.

"Oh god..."

I giggle again, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his lips. He was not quite as patient as I was, because he didn't hesitate to work my shirt over my head and then my jeans loose. I could feel him pushing them down my hips as he fought to gain some control of the situation. Deciding i owed it to him I let him roll us over in the tiny bunk, lifting my hips enough to let him slide my tattered pants off. Soon he was stripping his own off, tossing them down to the floor of the bus and out of the bunk to join mine. Honestly, i felt bad for his band members.

I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips as he bit my collarbone and sucked on it. Surely this would leave a mark, as I'm sure his intentions were this.

"Matty" I breathe out, writhing beneath him as his fingers toyed with the strap of my thong.
"Now you know how the teasing feels" he chuckles.

I felt bad now. I could feel his erection against my leg as he continued to toy with my underwear. It seems it was too much for him though, because he was quick to pull them off along with my bra. And there I lay beneath him, naked but not caring. He smirks, brushing his knuckle over one of my nipples and watching me gasp and squirm, my hips pushing up to meet his. The moment I did, I didn't regret it. He let out a moan, burying his face into my neck to hide it.

"Fuck me, Matty...please. i need you" I whine.

I usually wasn't a whiner, but this was getting to be too much. And just like Matty pulled his own boxers off, pushing into me in one powerful stroke. Unable to restrain myself I let out a loud moan that was sure to wake his band mates. Catching it he presses a hot kiss to my lips.

Tonight was the night my heart would break even more, although, I wouldn't learn that until tomorrow morning.

"Did you have fun last night" jimmy asks as I hop on the Avenged bus.

It was only then did I notice he was twirling my underwear on his finger.

"James Owen Sullivan! Give me back my underwear" I shriek.
"Whoa, Jimmy's got Ad's underwear again" Zacky cheers.
"Give it back" i snap.
"Oh come on. you so got laid. That's more than for the rest of us. Why aren't you happy?"
"Because she called Brian's name" Matty groans, coming up behind me to wrap his arms around my waist.

I was glad only Zacky had been close enough to hear the comment, because Jimmy's face was full of confusion.

"He's not happy either. God, are you two like, bad at sex or something?"
"I don't know Jim, wanna find out" i ask, my voice dripping with fake enthusiasm.
"I...I'd rather not. Brian might have my head."
"Or me" Matt hisses, glaring at Tuck and I as he made his way towards the front of the bus where we were.
"No Matt, calm down. It's perfectly OK for me to-"
"Break Brian's heart like that? no, Adelaide, it's not OK. You know he likes you" he yells.
"No he doesn't! Why does everyone think he does" i scream, pushing out of Matty's arms. Zacky was quick to take his place, wrapping his arms around mine and pulling me back. this only enabled me to start kicking out at Matt, screaming obscenities at him.

"Because you two can't own up to it, Bella dumped him and now he's a fucking wreck" Matt snaps.
"If I fuck it up so much, send me home. I'd be happier there. i could move out and go live with Dean!"
"I won't have you hurt Zacky by moving out."

his voice had surprisingly calmed down, and Zacky let me go as we all turned to see what could have made this happen. Brian was standing behind us, looking as dead as he did at the beginning of tour.

He holds his arms out, giving me an awkward adn forced half smile. it was his invitation for a hug. one I planned on declining.

"Piss off. All of you. I'll go stay on bullet's bus for the rest of tour."
"No, you'll stay with us" Brian mutters, so quiet I hardly heard him as I made my way down the stairs and past him.
I turn, glaring at him now. "Excuse me? Did you just make a decision for me?"
"Yes. We want you on here. You're our merch girl, our best friend, our confidante. Not theirs. We want you here."
"No, Syn. I'm gone. I've had it with everyone yelling at me about inconsequential shit. Make it up if you want me back."

Suddenly I was pinned against the bus, Brian's arms on either side of my head and his face inches from mine.

"Hit me. COME ON! If we're fucking you over so bad then hit me! I'm the one who deserves it anyway!"
I shake my head, ducking under his arms only to be pushed back again. "Syn, I'm not hitting you" I groan.
"Hit me, Addi. Do it. i know you want to. I've only hurt you since tour started. Just hit me and feel better."
"I'm not going to hit you, Syn" i repeat.
"Brian, dude, I don't think..."
"Stay out of this Christ" I snap, glaring up at Johnny.
"HIT ME!"
"I'm not hitting you! Fucking Christ, Brian. Why do you want me to hit you" I yell back.

he drops his hands, staring at me with a small yet genuine smile on his lips.

"I only wanted to hear you call me Brian again before you left."

Shaking my head I move away from them, storming off towards the tents that weren't even set up yet.

It broke my heart to know i was hurting him so badly. i was fucking his life up. I was the one making this all difficult. All I'd have to do was confront the issue, but I wouldn't. Couldn't, was more like it. I was afraid to know the truth. Did Brian really like me? or were they all just imagining the signs? Sadly, my mind led me to believe the latter of the two.

"Look, Addi, about that whole-"
"Save it, Bri. i get it. Just go get some sleep. And, stay away from me. I don't want to hurt you anymore than I have already."
He wraps his arms around me, letting my head fall against his chest. "Who said anything about you hurting me?"
"Matt. And I can see it. you hate me and Tuck."
"That's only because we don't think Tuck's worthy of you. Plus you're our girl, Adelaide. We don't want to lose you."

I knew he was lying, but I'd let it go. i didn't want to fight anymore.

"Brian?"
"Yah baby girl?"
"I..."
"Yah, Addi?"
"I'm sorry. I'm not leaving. I just need space."
"I can do that, Addi. I can do that."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be nice, seeing as i got three up in one day...and like 150 people read this thing. please tell me how this story's going. many thanks to those who are leaving me comments. you guys are why i keep updating today. also, if anyone feels like making me a banner, please do. i'd love to show off your work.