The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #17: do go clubbing with everyone

"How are you that persuasive" Brian asks, nuzzling into my cheek.
"I'm not. I'm just cute."
"Yes, and I damn you for it everyday. We all get sick seeing everyone flirt with you."
"Are my boys jealous" I tease, pushing gently against his chest.
"Yes. We're afraid someone will take you from us."

I pull away slowly, not expecting his honesty.

"Zacky. Where's my sunglasses" I ask, scrambling to my feet and digging through stuff on the small counter.
Zacky pulls his Aviators off, handing them to me with a confused frown. "What's going o-"
"Addi, wait. Come on. You have to sto-"
"Stop what, Brian" I snap, turning to face him.
"Stop running away from me" he finishes sadly.
"I...I'm not. I'm going to get my shit from Tuck."

Growling I push the Aviators on my face and pull the hood from the hoodie over my head, storming out the bus door. I hissed and hid my face in my shoulder as the light hit me. I have light sensitive headaches, which means my hangovers are even more light sensitive.

"Addi, come ON! You're running from me" brian yells, walking off the bus after me.
"No I'm not, Gates. Just leave me alone. i have a headache and I want my Aspirin."
"Will you stop calling me that? My fucking name is Brian."
"I'm sure it is, gates."

He spins me around, yanking my face up to look at him.

"Goddammit, Addi. Stop running from your fucking problems."
"You're not a problem. You're a fucking parasite."
"Excuse me? i was being honest. We don't want you taken away from u-"
"No! Just stop. The real problem is you don't want anyone taking me from you. You've always been selfish like that. And get over it, Brian. move on. I don't like you. You're like my brother. Whatever this crazy supposed obsession is, get over it."
"I don't have a crazy obsession with you, Addi."
"Then why do you treat me differently" I ask, close to tears now.
He wraps his arms around me, holding my head to his chest. "Is it wrong to want to keep you safe?"
"No."
"Then why won't you let me?"
"Am I interrupting" Tuck asks, cutting through our moment.
"No, Matty. You're not" I answer, spinning to face him.

Gratefully I take my Aspirin and the Rockstar, gulping down a huge sip with the pills.

"Thanks, Tuck."
"No problem, love. I'll be around if you need me."

I just nod, knowing I wouldn't need him.

"We're going clubbing" Zacky screams, running off teh bus and into the venue.

I just stare after him, a brow arched in confusion.

"Did he just say-"

"CLUBBING" Johnny screams, running past us with a pair of boxers and jeans. He was clothed, that only left two people...
"Gimme back my fucking clothes, Christ" jimmy yells, running after johnny with nothing but a towel around his hips.
"Eeewwww! naked Rev" i squeak, hiding back in Brian's chest.
"Goddammit, Johnny. give Jimmy back his clothes or I'll stuff you in a trash can again" Matt calls, taking off after the guys.

I look up at brian and smirk, ripping his fedora off his head and running to catch up with everyone.

"Addi! Give me back my hat!"

And the chase began.

"I can't believe we got stopped by the cops" I laugh, looking up at Jimmy.

he was smirking, still with nothing but the towel on. My arm was looped through his and the guys were hanging back behind us.

We'd run straight out onto the main road and down the sidewalk, passing by all these houses and cars and apartments and even a restaurant before the cops finally found us. Thankfully Jimmy wasn't charged with indecent exposure, but we got told if we cause havoc again today we were definitely going to jail. And hell, now our havoc would have to remain on the venue grounds.

"I can. No one wants to see Jimmy like that" Johnny laughs.
Jimmy unhooks his arm from mine, picking Johnny up and throwing him over his shoulder. "How's the view, Little Dude" he asks, coming to walk beside me again.
"I could yank this towel off..." Johnny muses.
"And be face-to-face with my ass? I highly doubt you would."
"Johnny, please don't. I've never seen Jimmy naked and I don't want today to be the first time. I'll do anything" i plead.
Johnny's face lights up and he looks over at me. "Anything?"
"Within reason, Christ. Within reason."
"So...you won't take your top off?"
"No, she won't" brian growls from his place beside Matt.

I look back and instantly cringe. Matt was walking between Zacky and Brian, and honestly if I didn't know them and saw this, I'd be shit scared. Hell, I knew them and I was still scared. Those three against you was not good.

Brian jogs up behind me, breaking the line to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Bri, it's hard to walk like this."
"I can carry you."
"I think I'll risk the walking."
"But I want to carry you" he pouts.

Figuring he'd play up to the gentleman role, I nodded my head and agreed to let him carry me. Unfortunately I ended up just like Johnny. Except my captor was much cuter and sadly not in only a towel.

"How's the view" Johnny giggles, noting my red face.
"Not too bad. I mean, my kidnapper isn't in only a towel, so i can't do too much..." I trail off, smirking to myself when Brian's pace faltered a step. Giggling I pinch his butt and then slide his wallet out.
"Addi! That's mean" brian squeaks. I could easily hear the pout in his voice.
"I'm not taking anything. Except the condom. I really hope you didn't plan to use this. Condoms go bad in wallets, ya know."
"I was planning on using it."
"Oh yah? When?"
"On your date. After tour" Matt grins, stuffing his hands into his back pockets.

I flip him off and smack Brian's ass, causing him to stop and put me on my feet. I fold my arms over my chest and glare up at him. But it soon faded when I saw the look of complete embarrassment on his features.

"It was just a joke, right" i ask, waving the wrapper in his face.
He nods solemnly. "I was gonna blow it up on stage."
I peek around Brian to see Matt and Zacky with worried faces. "You guys are assholes to him."
"Cause you're so much better" Jimmy yells from ahead of us.
"What's that supposed to mean, Sullivan" I shriek, running to catch up with Jimmy and Johnny.

Jimmy sets Johnny down, and Johnny quickly darts back to the rest of the guys. Matt, Zacky, and Brian were walking in heir formation again. Jimmy smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulders, kissing the top of my head as we walked.

"You realize how bad you tease him, right?"
"I do no such thing" I snap, a little offended.
"Not intentionally. But you let him get close and then you shove him away. You were with Tuck for Christs sake."
"That's not teasing him. The latter part anyways."
"Yah, it was Addi. He wanted you so badly and you just ran around with Tuck. We're all not as blind as you think."

I sigh, running a hand through my black hair. I knew in my heart that Jimmy was right. And I knew it was blatantly obvious brian and I were into each other. hell, we both knew it too. but we'd keep denying it to ourselves until we died. Or until we were forced to admit it.

"We're going out now" Zacky yells, looping an arm through Brian's.

The two laugh and skip off the bus, headed in the direction of the cub. it was a five minute walk from our bus parked at the venue to the club. Thankfully. It meant I'd have less trouble getting my drunks back to the bus.

"I'm not drinking. Gonna keep the vocals clean tonight" Matt announces proudly.
"Shads, I'm impressed" I smile, clapping him on the back as I walk past him.
"Me too" Jimmy grins, leaping off and onto my back.
I grunt and grab his legs to balance him, only succeeding in falling over anyways. "Fat ass."

Jimmy just rolls his eyes and runs after Johnny and Matt, both of them having caught up with Zacky & Brian. I pout a little bit, feeling oddly alone. I hated when the guys left me. It made me feel ridiculous and left out. Sure I'd known them all forever, but they were much closer to each other. Some things were meant to be shared amongst guys, and I was definitely lacking the equipment to be one.

Turning I make my way back to the door of the bus, wanting to just go inside. Matt would lead them back tonight. but a calloused hand gently grabs m,y arm and slides down to grasp my hand. I turned and saw Brian standing there, looking sheepish.

"Come on, Addi. I'm not leaving you here tonight. You deserve a good time" he says softly, pushing a lock of hair from my eyes.
"Thanks Bri."

Without a hint to his next actions he leans down and brushes his lips over the corner of my mouth. It took my awhile to notice it, but when I did, he was just a few inches from my face.

"Bri..."
"Shh, don't think about it. Don't push me away. Just let it be."

I nod, unable to really do anything else. I wasn't mad, but I didn't want him kissing me until i knew what to do with all of this. Sure, I liked Brian, but I had also liked Zacky and look how that had ended up.

"Addi, you're thinking about it. I can tell. Stop it. Just, for once, let me do this."
"Brian..."
"Stop it, Adelaide. Let me treat you right. Let me show you I can be good for you." I open my mouth and he cuts me off. "I know you know what's going on. Don't pretend like you don't. It's painfully obvious what's going on between us. And yes, I'm confused too. But let me work through it and show you I can be good. I won't be Zacky. I won't be just a friend."
I smile a little and lean up, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "I believe you."

"About time. Did you two fuck on the way here or something" Jimmy growls, obviously angry we'd kept him waiting outside the club.
Brian rolls his eyes, shoving Jimmy into Johnny. "No, asshole. You twits left her so she was going to stay in tonight. You know she hated being alone."
"No, you know she hates being alone. You're her obsesser, not us. We just know she doesn't like being alone in public."

I pout and slip my hand into Brian's, squeezing it. I suddenly wanted to be back at the bus. Jimmy was making me uncomfortable.

brian looks down at me and smiles, kissing the side of my head. "I won't leave you alone for a minute, Addi. No boys will hit on you tonight."

I couldn't help but think this was Brian's way of getting me on a date. Tour was ending soon, but not soon enough. And this just seemed like Brian's sneakiness.

"No, this isn't our date" Brian smirks, gently pushing me ahead of him into the club.
"You read me too well."
"You're easy to read, at least to me anyways. You're my type of book."
"Eeew, brian. I'm not some porno."
He rolls his eyes and chuckles, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as we walked back to the booth with the guys. "No, you're an amazing story. one I will re-read until I die."
♠ ♠ ♠
only three more guys. sorry this took forever.i've got a lot of school Senior crap going on right now.