The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #18: do not get slam drunk

We'd been here about an two hours, but already i was wasted. Putting alcohol by me is not a good thing. You turn away for one second and it's gone. Especially Vodka. I just couldn't handle myself well. Well, not well when I have too much going on in my head. See, when I think about confusing things, I drink. because then things are less confusing. I know that seems backwards, but it's the truth. So needless to say the moment I thought about Brian's innocent little kiss, I started downing shots like a crack addict does, well, crack. And the guys hadn't bothered to stop me. Brian knew it was hopeless, and Zacky was right behind me in drunkenness. So far I was still teh first place girl. Jimmy wasn't too far though. At least Zacky and I hadn't started hitting on poles.

"Addi, baby girl. That's enough" Brian laughs, grabbing my latest glass of Vodka from me.
"Nooo, it's nooootttt" I giggle, reaching back for it.
"Give her the damn glass, Gates. She's gonna flip out soon and you know it" Matt interjects.

I smile drunkenly at Matt before crawling into Brian's lap and reaching up to get my drink. I was too drunk to care that i was in Brian's lap...or that my chest was level with his face.

"Addi, I'd really appreciate it if you sat back in your se-"
"But I want my drink" i interrupt.
"For being slam drunk she's amazingly coherent" Matt grumbles.
"She alwaysssss issss" Zacky slurs with a giggle.

This only caused me to giggle and fall into Brian's chest.

"Yah, OK, we're going back to the bus" Brian grumbles, picking me up bridal style.
"Put me down, Bri Bri" i laugh, squirming in his grip.
"Bri Bri? Fucking Christ, Adelaide. You are slam drunk."
I shake my head indignantly, instantly regretting it. "Noooo. I'm not that drunk yet."
"Your boobs were in my face and you were sitting in my lap not even a minute ago."
"No I wasn't."
"Yah you were. See? You're drunk."
"No I am not" I snap as best I can, glaring at him.

Brian just rolls his eyes, managing to somehow get the bus door open. With a groan he hops up the steps and walks back to the bunks, sitting me down in mine while he rummaged for some sleep clothes. Probably for the both of us. After a while he stands and hands me a pair of plaid pajama bottoms and a huge shirt. I knew they were his by the way he was smiling shyly.

"Put these on. I'll change in the bathroom" he mumbles, dropping the clothes in my lap as he stood.
"I on the other hand was not ashamed. I was drunk. "Brian, it's OK. Just don't look."
"Easier said than done, babe. It's too much of a temptation."
"I promise I'll be quick."
"You're a needy drunk, aren't you" he asks with a chuckle.
I couldn't help the wicked grin on my lips. "Kind of."
His face reddens and he turns around, quickly stripping himself of his shirt. "Change. Quickly."
I, however, had other plans. I wad up Brian's clothes and lay them on the bed, undressing myself as quick as I could, leaving myself in only my bra and panties. "Done."
Brian turns and then quickly turns back around, pressing his face into the wall with a groan. "Goddammit Addi. put my fucking clothes on and go to bed."
"What if I need help?"
"You don't" he growls.
"But Brian..."
"Stop being a fucking tease, Adelaide. You're drunk and you wouldn't act this way if you weren't."
"Yes I would...if we were alone."
"Put the clothes on and go to bed. That or I'm going to someone else's bus for the night."
That sobered me up considerably. I pull on Brian's clothes and lay under my covers, feeling a little ashamed. "Dressed."
Brian turns and smiles a little. "Now scoot over. I'll stay in your bunk with you. In case you get sick."

But instead of scooting over he pushed me more to the edge while he squished in behind me. Instantly his arms were around my waist, stroking my stomach through the shirt. His breath on the back of my neck was too much, even while drunk. I involuntarily shiver, a small gasp emitting from my lips.

"Sorry" he whispers, kissing my neck.
"Brian..."
"No, I promise I'll behave. Sorry."

In truth, I didn't want him to stop. I didn't feel drunk when he was doing this, but I knew i was. Tomorrow I'd regret it.

"Did you..."
"She's clothed. Shut up. I want her to sleep."
"Already awake" i groan, turning over and burying my face into Brian's chest.

His deep laugh rumbles through his chest nad I snuggle more into him, enjoying the comfort I found there.

"Go back to sleep, Addi."
"Only if you do too."
"Nah, I'm well awake now, thanks to your best friend."
"ZACKY BAKER" I scream, angry with him now. Instantly I wince and hide back in Brian's chest. Fucking headache.
"What" he groans, stumbling out of his bunk.
"You woke Brian up?"
"You two were snuggled like lovebirds. of course I did."
"Ass" i groan, snuggling back into my new source of warmth.
"Go back to sleep you guys" Matt calls from the front.
I giggle and snuggle back into brian.

Hours later I woke up again without the headache. And without brian. Feeling afraid I blindly turned on my bunk. Upon rolling onto my side to face the small hall, I found brian squatting by my bunk, a smile on his lips and a rose twirling between his fingers.

"For my girl" he whispers, laying it by my face.
"I'm not..."
"Yes, you are. Don't deny it, please. let me be nice and show you I'm good for you."

I just nod, unable to properly speak. In truth I was Brian's girl. I knew it with all my heart. It was impossible to deny it anymore. I liked the guy before me, and it was obvious to everyone how smitten we were with each other. Why it had taken so long, I had no idea.

"Forever, Addi. I've liked you forever. You've just...never really seen me until now."
"I'm sorry. I'm so blind. You know this."
With a triumphant smile he leans forward and captures my lips with his, moving into the bunk with me but careful not to squish the rose. When his smiling became too much he pulled away. "That's the closest I'll get for now to you admitting you really do like me."
My face was red now. I could feel it. And like always, I was up and out of the way. "I...I..."
"Addi stop" brian snaps, grabbing my hand and yanking me back towards my bunk.
"Let go of me, brian."
"No. not until you stop this. Why is it so bad to like me? Am I that bad? Am I not worthy? Not to your liking? You know I'd change everything to be with you."
"Stop it! Just stop it! You don't really like me and I don't really like you. This is all...wrong. It's wrong. I'm nothing to you. Another conquest. Another tally for Mister Synyster Gates."
He seemed offended and hurt now. "Have i ever treated you like a conquest? No! I treat you with nothing but respect! How dare you say something like that to me! About yourself no less! You are everything to me, Addi."
"Stop calling me that! Like...like you have a right to be calling me yours!"
"You are so...confused! You make everything so difficult. Why can you not accept this?"
"Because it's wrong!"
"Why is it wrong, Addi? Why is me wanting to be with you wrong?"
"Because we've been friends forever!"
"Who knows you better than me, then? Who would be betetr for you? I know everything about you. more than Zacky sometimes. Why can you not see how well I treat you?"
"Let it go, Brian. She'll come around" Matt grumbles, looking at me sadly.

Instantly Brian releases me and I dart out to the front, jumping in Zacky's open arms. I guess everyone had heard us.

"I need a drink" I grumble.
Matty just shakes his head, petting my hair back from my face. "No you don't. You can stay on here with me."
"I'm only using you."
"More than happy to oblige a pretty lady."
"You're sick."
"Nah, just needy. You wanted angry sex, I was happy to oblige. Nothing sick there. no emotional attachment."
I roll my eyes, shoving his chest playfully. "You are sick, Tuck."
"No, I'm not. not at all. I just hate seeing you upset. If using me for sex helps you not be upset, then that's what happens."
"I still need a drink."
"No. If you drink you know they'll hate me for it. And you'll do something you'll regret."
"Like go back to brian" I mumble, slipping out from under the blanket.

Tuck groans and I laugh, pulling my clothes on quickly.

"How you torture me so" he whines, turning and burying his face in the pillow.
"Not my fault you get hard easy."
"Only for you, Adelaide."

I tense and glare at him but Tuck merely shrugs and leans on his back. He knew he'd pushed a button, but he didn't care. no matter what he said, i knew there were emotions on his end. i was hurting him.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, quickly making my way out of his bus and to the club. No matter what anyone said, I needed a drink.

"I thought I would find you here."
I look up, shocked to hear the voice. I was still nursing my first drink. I didn't have the heart to get wasted tonight. "What do you want?"
"I was worried. I...I'm sorry I acted that way this morning. You didn't deserve that. I guess I'm not right for you after all. And look, you won't have to take it much longer. Tomorrow's our last show. We'll help you move out. Well, they will. I guess you don't want me near you anymore. but I just...Yah, I just wanted to say goodbye. In case I didn't get to see you again."
"Bri...Bri I'm not leaving. I'm staying with Zacky. Why would I move?"
"To be away from me."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because I'm awful for you. It's obvious you don't want me like I want you. I...I can take it. I'll move on."
"Brian, stop. Sit down. I'm not leaving. I'm not...God, I'm being awful."

Brian sits across from me, watching me silently as I talked to myself. Well, more like scolded.

"Look, I'm sorry I can't handle it all. It's...new. I never got hurt with Zacky, but the truth is that that it did hurt. Zack knew a lot about me, but I couldn't change him. We were better friends. because he always wanted other girls more. You and Zack are so much alike."
"No! I'm not that way, Addi. I promise."
I laugh a little, reaching over to grab his hands. Quickly he pulls them back. "Bri, give me your hands."
"I'd rather not, Addi. I mean, Adelaide. I don't want to make it harder for myself."
"God you are stupid. here I was thinking I was naive. You are the blind one, Haner. I'm not leaving. I'm not moving. I'm just...adjusting."
Brian's eyes flicker before he looks away. "Stop trying to adjust, Addi. I'm giving up. You don't want me, then OK."

Quickly, as if not to give himself more time to think. he gets up and heads to the door. Unable to help myself I run after him, pinning him against the wall by the door.

"I do want you, you idiot."
♠ ♠ ♠
only two more. sorry if this is short.