The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #19: do tell him you like him

"What?"

Brian's confusion was wearing on my nerves. Ever since he walked into this stupid club, he's been nothing but confused with everything I said. It was wearing on my nerves quickly.

"I. Do. Want. You."
"But you just..."
"Said I wanted you. Dear god, are you that thick?"
Slowly a smirk creeps across his face, and I knew he understood. "Why yes, I am. Maybe later you can find out."
"Ugh. not that kind of thick, Haner. But I may hold you to that."
He winks and leans in, kissing me hard on the mouth. "Why wait? How about now? The guys are walking around and signing shit. I came looking for you. We'll be alone..."
"Mmmm, so tempting. But let's not push this too fast."
"I won't do anything fast. I'll take it nice and slow for you baby."
"Brian! Behave yourself!"
"I can't. You're so sexy when you've got me pinned and now I can say all this without freaking you out. By the way, what changed?"
"Angry sex and some time to think."
"Didn't wanna hear the angry sex part. Especially since I know it was with Tuck."
"Yah, he gets all the fun."
"Keep talking like that and I'll show you real fun."

I wiggle and laugh. To be honest, my reactions were even confusing to me. In the space of a few hours my attitude about us had changed. I wanted to be with him. Badly.

"If you keep grinding against me like that I'm going to take you right here. Consequences be damned" he groans.

I slowly back off of him, reaching down to grab his hand. Instead of that Brian grabs my hand and places it against his crotch, moaning slightly.

"See what you do to me, Adelaide? Please, please can we go back to the bus? I'll treat you like a queen later but can we please just have sex now?" I growl a little and he only presses my hand against him harder, making me gasp a little. "Please, Addi. You're killing me. You know I like you. Sex is usually the farthest thing from my mind when i think about you. but right now I want the sex."
"I'm usually not good enough for the sex" I tease.
"No, you are. Just I'm usually more interested in treating you perfect, like how you deserve. Sex is rushing it, but dear god you are a tease."
"Violence in me is a turn on for you, isn't it?"
He shrugs, his eyes closed and a smirk on his lips. "Kind of."
"So are we going back to the bus?"

His eyes snap open and he laces his fingers in mine, practically running back to the bus. But by the time we got back the rest of the guys were around the door, smoking and laughing. I could feel Brian's arousal deflate. I could plainly see through his jeans he was still hard, but his attitude had turned sour. he knew sex was not an option now.

"Can I maybe convince you four to go to dinner for about two hours" he asks with a hint of anger in his voice.
"An hour or two? You that juiced" I ask with a giggle.
He shoots me a smirk and then looks back to the boys. "Please?"
"No way! I don't wanna come back and know you two had sex all over the place" Jimmy pipes up.
"Oh shut up, Rev" Matt groans, pushing Jimmy over.
Jimmy frowns from his pot on the ground. "Ugh. Fine. Who wants dinner? I don't wanna be here while they screw?"
"Bout fucking time" Zacky laughs, tossing his unfinished cigarette to the ground.
"McDonalds" Matt asks, tossing his down as well.
"McDonalds" the others chime in, walking out towards the road towards town.
Brian's smirk grows and he kisses my cheek. "All ours."

Without another word Brian pulls me onto the bus, pressing his lips against mine as soon as the door banged shut. I respond eagerly, my fingers wrapping in his belt loops as I tugged him back to the bunks. He laughs lightly and pushes me onto the couch, kissing my neck now.

"The couch is in the open" I breathe out, my hips rising to meet his.
"We've got two hours. We'll move back there later" he mumbles against my neck, his fingers working eagerly on my jeans.
"Oooo, soil the whole bus."
"It's not soiling. It's marking."
I arch up as he sucks on my neck, a slight moan escaping my lips. "Like you're doing to me?"
"Oh no. Later you'll be marked. All inside you. Right now I'm just posting warning signs." I laugh and press my hips into his, only making him push me harder into the couch. "You keep moving and I'll be forced to use force. I'm sure you don't want me tying you up for our first time."
"Brian, you're getting kinky on me."
"Nah, just testing my limits. I'd much prefer to never tie you up. I love it when you touch me."
I stop moving under him, reaching up to brush his hair from his face. "I love touching you."
His face softens and he smiles lovingly, brushing his fingers over my cheek. His hands move to button my pants again and he rolls over, holding me to his chest as we lay on the couch. "You're perfect, Addi."
"I really do like you, Brian."
"I know, baby girl. I know. And I like you too. more than you'll ever know."

That was how we fell asleep. Me listening to the sound of his breathing and him stroking my hair. It was perfect. I couldn't imagine why I didn't do this earlier. brian was my perfect match. He was everything I needed in a relationship. Sure, we'd started out gunning for sex, but in a heartbeat he'd switched directions, more than happy to hold me. He wasn't just about having a physical relationship. He wanted the whole emotional attachment. i was more than willing to give him that, and everything else he wanted. Whatever that might entail.

I was woken up hours later to someone gently shaking my shoulder.
"Hey girly, nice to see you're alive" Brian smiles, handing me another rose.

My eyes, once adjusted, took in the sight before me. Roses were lying in the bunk beside me with a card attached. It looked like Brian had more by the way he was smiling.

"When did you get these?"
"I got up shortly after you crashed. had the guys stop so I could pick them up for you."
"When did you move me here?"
"After I got back on. You're a heavy sleeper...and I wouldn't let anyone else move you."
I smile warmly and squish to the back of my bunk, making room for Brian inside. "It's lonely in here."
"You need to get ready. We're almost to our next stop and we need your help getting set up for tonight." I frown ever so slightly, but scramble out anyways. Brian engulfs me in a warm hug, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. "My baby girl."
"You love calling me that, don't you?"

His face suddenly turns red and he stuffs his hands in his pockets, his lips moving but no sound coming out.

"Bri, you OK baby" i ask, rubbing a hand over his arm.
"Tuck told me something awhile back. About...you and me."
"What did he say" i ask, a little wary. My hand slips from his arm and he snatches my hand in his, lacing our fingers.
"About the time you guys had...sex." I could see the pain on his face as he said the words. "He said you...When you...Fuck. He said you screamed my name."
My face turns cherry red and I look away. Anywhere but at Brian. I was hoping he'd never have to hear that. "Yah" I whisper.
Suddenly he crushes me to his chest, hugging me tightly and rubbing his cheek against my hair. "I was so jealous. I...I wanted it to be me you used when you were mad. I hated it, Addi. I hated when you were with him. It killed me inside. I wanted to tear him apart for having you like that."
"I can't ever use you, Brian. I like you too much."
"But I...it made me feel so smug when he told me. It was like, I felt great about it. It showed him who you really wanted. not that he ever really thought you truly wanted him but...Oh God, Addi."
I rub his back. he was breaking down, I could tell. He was hardly making sense. "Bri, baby. Calm down. You have me now. You'll hear that everyday until we're gone. You'll hear me calling your name until we're dead. No one else."

Dimly I could hear new FFTL playing in the bus, and I knew someone had found my laptop. I was pretty good friends with Derek and Travis, so I got advanced copies of everything sent to me.

"Can we shower" Brian asks softly, causing me to glance up at him.
"Yah, come on. I'll even wash your hair." I knew he loved when I played with his hair.
he grins suddenly, his earlier sadness vanishing. "Can i wash you?"
I roll my eyes and laugh. "Yes, Brian. Although we might not make it to sound check if you do."
"Oh we will. I'll be good. Promise."
"I highly doubt that. I've been told I'm very tempting when naked."
"Amen to that" Zacky laughs, passing by us to go to his bunk to get something.
Brian growls in the back of his throat and Zack and I laugh. "I love your protectiveness" I grin, leaning up to kiss his neck.
"Stop it you two. Go take your fucking shower" Zacky groans from the far back.
Brian and I both laugh before making our way to the tiny bathroom.

Almost as son as the door was closed, Brian's mouth was on mine. Sweet but rough. Demanding and giving. he was a perfect blend. His hands were slow over my body, almost hesitant to get my clothes off. With a grin i pull his shirt over his head, running my hands over his chest. I spread my fingers, covering his chest. He chuckles and pulls my shirt off, slowly working my jeans off. I quickly undo his, hating our slow pace. He just laughs again, pressing his lips against my ear.

"Easy, Addi. We've got some time."

I growl and bury my face in his neck. i was getting frustrated. As I took my head from his neck I saw him finishing getting his jeans off, his boxers sliding down with them. I had to bite back a whimper at the sheer sight of him.

He laughs again, placing a gentle kiss to my lips. "In good time, baby girl. Let's get you out of your clothes and into the shower, OK?"

I nod a little, feeling unable to do much else. Brian had to help me out of my clothes, and by the time we were actually in the shower, the guys were banging on the door.

"NO SEX IN THERE" Matt screams. he sounded mad, more than anything.
"I SHOWER IN THERE TOO" Jimmy whines.

It was silent for only a minute before Matt started getting louder, presumably arguing with Zacky.

Brian laughs against my neck, skimming his hands over my hips and then up to cup my breasts. I bite my lip, stifling a small gasp.

"Bri-"
"Shhh...If we're quiet, they won't guess much."
I shake my head. "They'll know."
"Who cares? We're adults. I live on this bus and so do you."
I grin mischievously and spin in his arms, leaning up on my toes to kiss him fully on the mouth. "You're right."
He eases me back against the wall, nipping gently at the flesh on my neck. "We don't have to if you don't-"
"Brian. Shut up, kiss me, and show me a good time."

"Took you too long enough" Matt grumbles as brian and I exit the bathroom.
"Used up all the hot water, I bet" Jimmy whines, running to the bathroom, presumably to check. "Aha! There's some lef-No, wait, it's gone cold."
"Do we have any bleach" Johnny groans, coming out from in the cabinets.
I just stare at him oddly. "I didn't think you'd actually fit under there" I muse.
Johnny grins widely. "What can I say? I'm fun size!"

I roll my eyes, tightening my towel and making my way back to the bunks. Brian follows suit, but quickly closes the dividing curtain between the bunks and the rest of the bus.

I laugh and slip my underwear on under the towel. "You're weird, Haner."
"You can take the towel off, Addi. I've seen you naked."
"I want you to behave. Therefore I'll keep it on."
He just shrugs and drops the towel from around his waist. "Suit yourself."
"Fucking Christ, Bri. Why are you so cruel" I whine as he slips his pants on. Oh dear god, commando.
He just smirks and shrugs. "Cause your control isn't as great as mine."
"Bullshit."

I stalk out after getting dressed, grabbing my rucksack from the floor on the way out the door. Quickly Zacky tackles me, sending us both flying out the door and onto the pavement. Luckily, I landed on him. But he was probably scraped to hell now.

"Zack! Are you OK" I squeak out, my hands nervously fluttering over him as I sat beside him.
He grabs my hands, kissing the pads of my fingers. "I'm fine, Ads. Calm down. Brian said he's sorry if he upset you."
"He didn't upset me" I mutter unconvincingly.
"You're such a terrible liar when it comes to him."
"What's that supposed to mean" I shriek, glaring at my best friend.
"Face it, Beckett. You're in love with him."
I felt my face get hot before the anger pumped through me and out into my voice. "I'm not in love with Haner."
"No, now you're pissed at me. but face it Adelaide, you love Brian."
"Let it go, Zacky. She's not going to admit it" Jimmy laughs, picking me to my feet and dragging me after him as he walked towards the venue.

I quickly yank my hand from Jimmy's, glaring up at him. "Brian would've killed you for that."
"See? Now you use him as a threat. You do love him."
"I use all of you as a threat. Have you seen how big you guys are. Well, not Johnny in height but in muscle you guys are pretty fucking scary."
Jimmy laughs and ruffles my still wet hair. "Sweety, you'll admit it one day."
"No I won't. The guide doesn't allow it."
He groans and slaps a hand to his forehead. "You still do that thing?"
"I'll sell it one day, and teach girls that dating rock stars is not worth the trouble."
"Yet, here you are, dating a rock star."
I shrug and smile. "Who said I follow my own advice?"
♠ ♠ ♠
one more chapter after this, and it's over.