The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #2: do not even pretend to like your roommate

The guys had all got here about ten minutes ago. Matt had been right, Jimmy wanted his shirt back. But I hadn't given it up. So instead I'd been forced to take refuge in Zacky's arms for protection while Jimmy pouted like a child. It was nice being held, even if it was only Zack doing the holding. He was my closest friend and roommate. It was hard not to love him like a brother. And hard to ignore the fact that Johnny kept eying me possessively. He always did that when i spent the day with him though. he felt like he owned me for that day.

"Johnny, do I look like a product?"
He gives me a confused look, scratching the back of his neck. "What? No."
"Then why are you checking me out?"

This made the guys laugh and I could feel Zacky's deep chuckle rumble against my back. Taking the opportunity Jimmy dives across our circle and tackles me straight out of Zacky's arms. A small shriek escaped my lips before I started laughing due to Jimmy's tickle fest. This only made everyone else jump in. Tears were in my eyes and my salvation came when Brian dove off the far couch, tackling everyone. Yah, we were children.

Deciding to use this to my advantage I grabbed the back of Zacky's shirt and took off to my room, him stumbling behind me. he slams the door behind us and locks it, laughing breathlessly. I laugh too and sit on my bed, staring up at his green eyes. They sparkled in amusement. Zacky is a gorgeous guy, no doubt. he just needs to loose that pudge he's got going about his stomach. It's all the beer and less working out. He's ripped like the others, but he's also got his stomach pudge.

"Now you're checking me out" he accuses, sitting beside me.
I laugh and nod, leaning my head onto his shoulder. "Of course. You're just sooo hot" i tease, kissing his cheek.
he blushes a faint pink and gives my knee a reassuring squeeze. "Think they're listening at the door" he whispers in my ear.

If I knew the guys as well as I thought, there was no doubt they were listening in. There was no secrets amongst us. We all knew who was sleeping with who and who crushed on who. Like when I used to be dating Zacky secretly. We had been best friends then and we didn't want anyone to know we were trying to be more than that. it didn't work. jimmy and Johnny walked in on us making out and they told everyone in under five minutes. But Zacky and I were just better friends. He's like my brother.

"Addi."
I nod, knowing what he wanted. "Zacky, we really should get back together..."
"Ad, we can't...I mean, the band and you know..."
"But I can tour with you. And I wouldn't have to move out."

By now Zacky and I were stifling giggles, our faces red. He grabs my hand in his and reaches out to unlock the door. I let his hand go, unable to stop myself from reahign out and yanking the door open.

Four very shocked faces greeted mine. Matt looked smug, Jimmy just looked lost, Johnny was pouting but I could see the humor hidden in his eyes, and Brian looked upset. genuinely upset. That confused me.

"Guys, we were joking" Zacky cuts in. he must've seen Brian's face too.
"Yuh-huh. Suuure. you said that the first time too" Johnny says.

Jimmy nods like a bobble head and Matt just chuckles. Brian still looked upset, though it seemed to be fading.

"Dudes, I'm not dating Zacky again. Love the boy to death but I felt incestuous before. He's like my brother" I add in, hoping to win this argument. The last thing we needed was everyone teasing and stalking us.

"I believe them" Matt shrugs, finally breaking the silence.

Jimmy and Johnny both nod in agreement, happy with it. Those two were easily contented. Brian had a radiant smile on his face now. His eyes were zeroed in on the gap between Zacky and I. It was like it usually was. Matt could sit between us and fit fine. That was how big the gap was. We mostly had a no contact policy. Sometimes we couldn't help it tough. Zacky and I's friendship was like no other.