The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #3: do offer to buy dinner for everyone

"Dudes, I want pizza" Jimmy whines, laying back against teh couch.

In unison the others nod, as if this was practiced. It kind of was, really.

"Um, excuse me, dudette sitting right here" I interject, waving my hand before his face.
He smirks. "The dudette can be included when she gives the dude his shirt back."

OK, didn't need to be included that badly. I kind of liked Jimmy's shirt, but I also wasn't up for stripping in front of everyone. Not even Zacky had seen me half naked. Now just didn't seem like a good time to fix that. To be honest, never seemed like a great time to fix that.

"The dudette will pay if the dude lets her keep the shirt" I bargain.

I pull a twenty from my jeans pocket and wave it in the middle of the circle. Jimmy seemed to be contemplating it, but I could see Johnny ready to pounce on that twenty the minute my eyes got off it. Which wouldn't happen. I knew better than to look away from money when Johnny was around. He'd take anyone's money if it bought him beer. He'd even took a ten from a hobo once. I think that was the worst, even though he did give the guy one beer.

"How about the dudette pays and then she gives Jimmy his shirt back, eh" Matt throws in.

Jimmy and I both glare at him. No way. it was one or the other, even though Matt had a suggestion that worked in Jimmy's favor.

"No deal. I'm gonna end up having to strip right here and I won't let that happen" I growl.
"I won't wither. Ad's hot and everything, but she's a sister dude" Zacky adds in for my benefit.
"Can't be too much of a sister, Brian's ogling her like I do lingerie" Jimmy giggles.

From across our circle I could see Brian's face turning a brilliant shade of red. Poor guy. We teased him almost as much as we teased Johnny.

"I wasn't ogling her, fuckface. I just happened to notice that the shirt looks better on her than on you" Brian grins, leaning back in his seat.

I'd give him credit, he could pull of calm and collected like no one else.

"So, the usual pizza or do you idiots wanna change to Chinese?"

As soon as the question left me mouth i regretted it. Jimmy and Johnny both perked up considerably and I thought Zacky was about to molest me. Never, ever suggest Chinese food to them. Especially if they don't have to pay.

"Pizza" Matt cuts in quickly. His voice was sharp and demanding. Thankfully he was willing to save Zacky and I some cash.

"Come ooonnnn, Shads. We ate pizza last night" Johnny groans holding his stomach.
"Pizza's easy" Matt shrugs.

Brian snickers and follows me into the kitchen, slipping a ten into my palm and kissing my cheek.
"I won't let you pay for food alone. you need the money to move out and help pay rent with Zack for the month" he whispers.
I smile and turn around, kissing his cheek. "You're a doll, Brian. Thank you."

Twenty minutes later the pizza guy was standing at our door, gaping as Zacky paid him for the pizza. It was hard to tell whether he was shocked it was Avenged Sevenfold ordering pizza, or if the sheer bulk of Zacky just scared the crap out of him. We always ordered pizza from the same place, but we'd never gotten a kid to deliver. I was usually pretty good about telling them to send only older people. I had assumed they'd remember my directions from other times. Obviously not.

"Did you see that kid" Zacky asks as he shuts the door.

We all nod, rolling our eyes. Total adoration was in that kid's eyes. H probably knew who A7X was since he hadn't run off pissing himself. And yes, that had happened once before. Matt can be pretty fucking scary.