The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #5: do offer to do merch for tour

I had wound up staying at Brian's for the night. Zack didn't want me home cause Matt was talking to him, and he thought it better if I just stayed with him for the night. Zacky almost seemed too eager for me to stay with Brian. It was confusing, but I wasn't going to argue. Zacky was my best friend and obviously he needed time to adjust to me being gone. I wondered if Johnny would move in with him when I left. if I left. I still had a month to decide now. God, had I really agreed to a dare?

"Addi, wake up sweetie" a soft voice whispers in my ear.

Groggily I turn over and into a warm object. instantly I snuggle into it, smiling.

The object rumbles, and I realized it was a chuckle. Opening my eyes I smile at the sight of Brian propped on one arm, smiling at me. Gently he brushes a lock of long black hair from my eyes, tucking it behind my ear.

"Sleep well, princess?"

I nod and snuggle back against him. I hadn't even realized I was in a bed. But what did it matter? This was Brian. I slept over here a lot if Zack was staying here. I hated being alone. For any period of time.

He wraps his arms back around me, holding me to his chest and kissing my head.

"You cried last night. About Zacky. I was afraid to leave you in there" he whispers, one hand soothingly rubbing my stomach.
"I missed him" I admit, my cheeks turning pink. I could feel their heat.
"You were murmuring about being jealous of Matt" he laughs.

I turn in his arms and kiss his nose, grinning. Brian was a great friend. A lot like my brother. If anyone understood me as well as Zacky it would have to be this guy.

"I was. Matt got to stay over there. but I got you, so it's OK. Now, go grab me some of your clothes while I shower. I need to apologize to Zack and I wanna propose an offer."

He just stares at me blankly as I stand from the bed. Slowly he props himself back up, tugging me back onto the bed by my belt loops. He looms over me, still eying me curiously.

"Propose what? I think I have a right to know since I shared my bed with you last night."
"I wanna do merch for you guys on this tour" I shrug.

he grins and leans down, stopping short of my lips. Biting my bottom lip I slide off of the bed and practically run to the shower. Outside, in his room, i heard Brian cursing loudly and kicking things.

It was two hours later that we found ourselves back at my apartment, everyone else as well. I was comfortable seated in Zacky's lap. Jimmy and Johnny were fighting over Doritos while Matt just sat there with his eyes on a very distant Brian.Brian had perched himself on a stool just on the border of the hallway and our living room.

The walk back to the apartments had been silent and awkward. He had put a great distance between us. More than Zacky and I had ever done. I had tried several time to talk to him but to no avail. And every time I had gotten closer he'd moved away. So much so in fact he'd ended up in the road at one point. I wondered what i had done so wrong. Had it been cruel to run and cower in the bathroom? i mean, one of my guy friends had almost kissed me. And hell, I'd almost let him. That was the scariest part. And it wasn't like I'd never done merch for them before. I wondered why now it was suddenly the greatest thing ever.

"Fucking Christ, Syn. Get over here" Matt snaps suddenly.
"Hey hey! It's Johnny fucking Christ to you" Johnny chirps up. Obviously he was oblivious

Jimmy yells triumphantly before running to sit beside Zack and I with the Doritos.

"You're gonna share, right? I bought them" Zack smirks.

Reluctantly Jimmy pushes the bag towards him and Zack grin, stuffing a handful into his mouth. Sometimes I envied that boy his stomach.

"So what did you wanna tell us" Johnny asks. his eyes were bright. I was sure he already knew.
"Brian! Will you just get over here? What the fuck is up with you" Matt growls, leaning forward in his seat.
"She's going on tour with us to do merch. I already know. So piss off" Brian snaps back.

He flips the stool over in his haste to get up and soon we heard the spare room door slamming.

Everyone's eyes lock on me and I growl, getting up and standing in the center of the room.

"What?! What the fuck could I have possibly done! It's not my fault your guitarist tried to kiss me" I snap.

Following Brian's lead I stalk back to my own room & slam the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
that's the last for today guys. hopefully more tomorrow. keep all the reading coming. i'd love to see more comments as well.