The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #7: do hide your undergarments

I hadn't talked to Brian in two weeks. Or Jimmy. They kind of refused to be in my presence. Shitty of them, I know, but also shitty of me. I deserved their attitudes. What i did was kind of inexcusable, especially since Joel got really cocky about it. Billy and Benji are kind of mad at me for it, but not really. Billy's just upset it wasn't him and Benji just thinks it was wrong for me to ignore Brian but go after Joel. Granted, I haven't known Joel as long and I certainly don't think of him as family. But I'm still going with I deserved it.

I felt bad for Zack. He couldn't ignore me. I could tell sometimes he wanted nothing less than to not be around me, but it was impossible. There was no way i could live alone in the apartment for two weeks and survive. And where would I go so he could live there? Certainly not the guys places. And I wasn't about to switch states so they could get over themselves. Or so that I could get over myself.

But the two weeks of silence passed by without incident. No one fought. it was just quiet. And it was a forced ending. Taste of Chaos was underway soon, and we had no choice but to get over ourselves. And when I thought about I regretted ever volunteering to do merch. but since I had, the decision was final. They wouldn't let me back out now because of one stupid incident. But thankfully it would drag all of our minds off of my stupidity.

"Jimmmyyyy....come ON! Give it back" I whine, reaching for my hat.
Smirking he plops it onto his head and folds his arms over his chest. "Pull my shirt off and you can have your hat back."
"That's hardly fair" Matt cuts in from the back of the bus.
"See?! Even Matty thinks it's unfair. I'll go change and hand your shirt over when you give me the hat."
"No you won't! You'll hide the shirt when you take it off tonight and I'll never see it again" Jimmy whines.
"No I wo-no, wait. Yah, I will."

Grinning like a dork i plop onto the couch beside Zacky and he wraps an arm around my shoulders, tugging me closer to kiss my cheek.

"Brian's still upset" he whispers.
I just nod.

I knew. Brian had been the only one who hadn't gone back to normal with me. he still avoided me. or if he couldn't he talked to me as little as possible.

"We'll just see how he likes it when eh sees me selling merch in my new outfit tonight" I reply loud enough for the whole bus to hear.
"I already told you you're not wearing that" Matt yells.
"Matt! that comment wasn't for you" I call back, my disappointment leaking into my voice.
"I know. But you're being mean" he answers, walking up to sit with Zack and I.
Offended only slightly I roll my eyes. "I'm not being mean. I'm trying to get at least one word from him."
"No" brian mumbles, rubbing a hand over his eyes as he joined our group in the front of the bus.

Five sets of eyes focused on his haggard form. He held the appearance of someone who hadn't slept well in weeks, or at all in a month. He looked absolutely terrible. His usually perfectly choppy hair was limp and tangled. His eyeliner was nowhere on his face, and the hat he usually sat on his head was gone. Just the bandanna was around his head. But he was soon tearing that off his face. He looked nothing like the Brian Haner we all loved. He looked nothing like Synyster Gates. He looked dead.

"Bri, you OK?"

My own voice surprised me. Why had I been the first one to speak?

His awkward smile flashed briefly before he just nodded, silently lying to us all.

"Syn, buddy, you sleeping OK" Jimmy asks, rubbing his shoulder.
Brian nods, but then shakes his head. "Listen, I...I think I'm gonna take a walk. I'll be back before the show" he whispers.

The door banged shut behind him as he made his way into the cold air. It somehow seemed fitting. He looked as if he was wrapped in a blanket of cold, and walking out into it he had seemed to relax. like inviting in an old friend.

Before I had time to get up and go after him, Jimmy and Johnny were giggling like school girls in the back of the bus.

Oh hell, I knew that giggle.

"Johnny! Jimmy! Put away my underwear!"
"We don't have it" they yell back in unison.

But that was quickly disproved when Brian was instantly back in the bus, storming towards the back. He was back in five seconds, Jimmy hooked under one arm and Johnny under the other.

"Apologize" he says lightly.
"But she has really, really nice underwear" Johnny whines.
"You're not helping this any" Jimmy accuses, reaching behind Brian to punch Johnny as best he could.
"But she does" Johnny whines.
"Apologize, boys" Brian repeats.
"We're sorry Addi" the two groan.

As he released them I could see Brian's familiar smile. Always one to help a damsel in distress. He loved it. He had always particularly loved saving me and my clothes from those two. I guess all it took to get him back was to need help. I'd always been very independent. But boys loved it when a lady needed their help.

"Good to have you back, Syn" I laugh, patting the spot next to me. It actually happened to be Matt's lap.
Slapping my hands away Matt fake glares. "As much as I'd love for that area to be touched soon, not by you girly" he teases.
"Oh you love me Shads. Just admit it."
"Yes. Fuck me now, Ad."

Brian growls low and Matt jumps up, relinquishing his spot to his friend. Grinning Brian hops in next to me, pecking my cheek and hugging me tight. I giggle and snuggle into him, shivering as his lips brushed my ear.

"I've missed you, Adelaide."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's not as long. & it's about to get better, promise.