The Guide On How To Date A Rockstar

Tip #9: do pretend to be mad if they hit on you

"So what's this I hear about renaming my other half Laundry" Zacky asks as I put away his clothes.
Laughing I toss a pair of his boxers at him. "I was joking, loser. Matt said don't say you're doing laundry if you're not doing laundry."
"I thought you were doing laundry though" he says, confusion leaking into his voice.
"I was. But Matty was there. Matt caught us making out."
"What's that have to do with laundry?"
"I asked if I could rename Matty laundry because we were going to have sex, at least he thought so. Get it? Doing laundry?"
He stares at me oddly before grinning and clapping his hands. "Oh! I get it! If you renamed Matty laundry then you'd be 'doing laundry'! That's clever."
I roll my eyes, grabbing his boxers back from him adn stuffing them in his drawer. "Congratulations. you're as smart as the average college student."
"Eewww, then why are you renaming Brian laundry? You secretly want to do him?"

I slap a hand to my forehead before turning and walking out of the bunk area. Zack can be classified as 'one crayon short of a Crayola box'.

"Just tell me, Ad! I'm only kidding. And curious" he whines, catching my arm and pulling me to face him.
"Ugh. Fine! Matt said it wasn't fair to Brian that I was letting all these new people kiss me but I freaked out about him even trying to. Obviously it's just mean to allow that."
"Well yah, it kind of is. I mean, you have known Syn longer."
"Exactly! He's like my brother! Of course it's freaking weird if he tries it!"
"But still kind of mean. I mean, you never flipped a switch on any of us. I mean hell, we've done a lot more and you never-"
"Baker, if you finish that I will make sure no woman ever finds you pleasurable again" I warn.
"Please, for my sanity, don't finish that" Jimmy groans.

Matt rolls his eyes, propping his feet on the other booth.

"Oh come on Jimmy. you know you'd wanna visualize that hot little body" Johnny giggles.
"Johnny, I hate you" I growl.
"Oh come on Addi. You're fucking gorgeous and you know it. Come on, Zack dated you" he defends.
"Oh, and that just says so much about me" I snap, flipping him off.
Zacky wraps his arms around my waist from behind, kissing my cheek. "You are hot, Ads. And sweet."

Growling I push out of his grasp and sit beside Matt, propping my feet up as well.

"I really hope that's what you're wearing when we're on stage and you're doing merch" he pipes up.

I glance over my outfit, a bit freaked he would say that. I mean, usually Matt's all for me wearing jeans and a baggy shirt.

"Uh, yah, why" I ask, really confused now.
"Because that's a definite motivation to get the set done faster" he replies with a smirk.

I slap his chest and get up, storming outside to see Brain with his hand outstretched for the handle. He was laughing though.

Shaking my head I shove at his chest to move him, but only succeed in getting myself wrapped in his arms.

"Don't be mad, Adelaide. We can't help it, we're boys. It's our nature to notice how good you look" he whispers, obviously trying to stand up for everyone.
"I am mad, Syn! Well, not at Jimmy and Johnny because they're always whores but I'm appalled at the rest of you" I yell, pushing at him more.

Reluctantly he lets me go, watching as I stormed off around the buses.

I was gone maybe only five minutes before Jimmy and Johnny were beside me, arms linked in mine.
"So, is it OK if I get naughty visuals of you while I'm drumming" jimmy asks casually, as if this were an everyday conversation.
"Yah, me too? cause I mean, you look really good and I sooo wouldn't mind having you alone for dinner tonight" Johnny pipes up.
"Dude, you can't get visuals while playing bass. You'll fall off the stage. See, I can visualize because I'm not moving anywhere and we all know what girls use drumsticks for" Jimmy cuts in.
"But bassists are way better. We're stronger and sexier."
"How the hell do you figure that" i ask, unable to help myself.
"Ah-ha! See? She responds to me" he grins.
"Just answer the fucking question. Christ."
"At your service, m'lady. But I figure I'm sexier because well hey, I just am. I mean, have you looked at me?"

He spreads his arms out as if to make a point and Jimmy just smirks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hey! Addi is my lady" Johnny whines, hooking his arm back through mine.
"Addi is Addi's own lady, boys. Let's let her be."

I stop, grinning at the voice.

"Nope, tonight Addi is Matty's lady, boys. Sorry" I laugh.
Chuckling Matty wraps his arms around my waist, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Why are you two hitting on her anyways? Isn't she like family?"
"Dude! have you looked at her? And seriously, if you have to hear all of Zacky's stories about when they dated then you'd hit on her too if you were us" Jimmy groans, throwing his hands in the air.
"And lead singers are sexier, for the record" I butt in.
"I'm so telling Matt" Johnny grimaces.
"Tell him."
"Or rather, let's not shall we? He was rather angry with us today" Matty finally speaks up.

Jimmy and Johnny both nod, obviously seeing the sense in it.

"I think we're on Matt's side though" Jimmy shrugs before walking off, Johnny skipping along behind him.

Sighing Matty unwraps his arms from my waist, picking my hand up and kissing the palm.

"You truly aren't angry about them, are you" he inquires with a smirk.
"Hell no. I like it when they hit on me. Jimmy and Johnny fighting over me is priceless. Throw Zacky into the mix when he's feeling protective and it's all good" I laugh.
"And what about Brian?"
I groan, rubbing a hand over my face. "Why does everyone ask about him? Everyone's acting like we're some couple or something and we don't know it. We're not. Bri and I are like, best friends. So what, he fucked up once. They all have. Brian doesn't care if they hit on me."
"You realize that did not end where it started, correct?"
I laugh, nodding my head. "Yah, but you gotta love me for it."

He just nods and laces his fingers with mine, walking towards the tents for the merch booths.

"Are you going to continue to let them think you are angry for them hitting on you" he asks suddenly.

I nod and smirk, walking around the table to start setting up the Avenged merch.

"It's more fun when they all try to make up for it. I get a lot of free beer and new clothes."